• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

OhWellDerp321

Student
Jun 1, 2023
Good luck guys. They just extended MAID for mental health issues until 2027. I knew this program was too good to be true.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I imagine it'd be extremely hard to qualify for anyways

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
it sucks having to be brought into this world and having an exit stripped away like that. I guarantee that they're gonna postpone it again cause the government couldn't care less.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Blocking the expansion to the mentally ill is discrimination pure and simple. It's ridiculous too, what is there to get ready: psychiatrists need to be told that mentally ill patients who don't improve with therapy and/or medication should be entitled to die. It's really not complicated.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It will just lead to people resorting to risky and painful suicide methods, it's horrifying how this society is so anti-suicide even know there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this cruel and harmful existence. It's very unacceptable to me how access to assisted suicide is not already a basic human right.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and dggtscccvfd