• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ReneeSuicideAccount

ReneeSuicideAccount

Jun 3, 2019
If I place a phlebotomy tourniquet on my arm and cut into the veins in the back of my hand or the lower arm what's the chances it will continue to bleed after I pass out of blood loss?

I'm a deep cutter and a bloodletter and I have drained out roughly a L of blood and I get right on the edge of passing out (once did end up out and woke up in the hospital getting a transfusion) but around a L I've noticed the needle starts to clog but when i remove it the vein will bleed until I remove my tourniquet.

so thought is to just hack up those veins from the start. what are your thoughts?

• Aww..
Reactions: letmeseethedeath and Mloureiro
*KNAZ*

*KNAZ*

The only way out is through
Oct 23, 2019
If I place a phlebotomy tourniquet on my arm and cut into the veins in the back of my hand or the lower arm what's the chances it will continue to bleed after I pass out of blood loss?

I'm a deep cutter and a bloodletter and I have drained out roughly a L of blood and I get right on the edge of passing out (once did end up out and woke up in the hospital getting a transfusion) but around a L I've noticed the needle starts to clog but when i remove it the vein will bleed until I remove my tourniquet.

so thought is to just hack up those veins from the start. what are your thoughts?
Take aspirin to thin out your blood and inhibit your platelets from forming clots.

Reactions: Hunter100
HannahB

HannahB

Death is the true name of time.
Oct 29, 2019
Hmm plausible may even work better/faster if you have saline going into the other arm

MaybeMaybeKnot

MaybeMaybeKnot

No ctrl-z when you ctb
Oct 25, 2019
Release the tourniquet and retie it from time to time to keep more blood available to drain. Also drinking alcohol inhibits clotting and caffeine and nicotine increase blood pressure and heart rate.

Reactions: Isittimetogonola
ReneeSuicideAccount

ReneeSuicideAccount

Jun 3, 2019
Release the tourniquet and retie it from time to time to keep more blood available to drain. Also drinking alcohol inhibits clotting and caffeine and nicotine increase blood pressure and heart rate.
I didn't know about releasing the tourniquet thanks

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
How the hell do you even drain so much blood? I deadass cut my wrists all the way down to my elbows till there were puddles of blood around me and I needed 14 stitches per arm and I wasnt even close to dying :o

• Wow
Reactions: Dark and alone and Cookiedough8956
Dazedandconfused32

Dazedandconfused32

She was the worlds biggest mistake
Jun 16, 2019

If you lay in a bath with your arm underwater won't it keep going?

K

Kowahi2310

Nov 1, 2019
Will it work if I were to stab a knife into my heart/chest and bleed out?

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Probably yes but it takes balls of steel to do that

ReneeSuicideAccount

ReneeSuicideAccount

Jun 3, 2019
How the hell do you even drain so much blood? I deadass cut my wrists all the way down to my elbows till there were puddles of blood around me and I needed 14 stitches per arm and I wasnt even close to dying :o
Honestly it's just practice I didn't bleed for shit my first few attempts at bloodletting

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Wish you could teach me your ways...

ReneeSuicideAccount

ReneeSuicideAccount

Jun 3, 2019
Wish you could teach me your ways...
Get some long 18g needles a tourniquet and a jar with measuring marks, get ready to collect bruises and small amounts of blood until you figure it all out and end up getting a transfusion

• Love
Reactions: BridgeJumper
Dark and alone

Dark and alone

Invisible Pain
Oct 22, 2019

My thoughts are you are very brave. I'd rather not hack away,and feel nothing and just pass out then have it continue.

NitriteAnatomy

NitriteAnatomy

Lost. Alone. Trapped. Need escape.
Nov 21, 2019
Wouldn't the femoral be the better artery to go for? Could've sworn it only takes a few minutes for someone to bleed out if the femoral is severed and not staunched.

ReneeSuicideAccount

ReneeSuicideAccount

Jun 3, 2019
Wouldn't the femoral be the better artery to go for? Could've sworn it only takes a few minutes for someone to bleed out if the femoral is severed and not staunched.
Arteries are very deep and hard to hit veins are in fat so they are much easier to cut

Reactions: NitriteAnatomy