• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
I briefly passed a post on the right method of cutting, but has to suddenly leave. The information seemed interesting and much easier than I had read earlier, small cuts in the right places? Plus benzos and alcohol? Can anyone expand on this conversation please.

Reactions: not_a_robot
ReneeSuicideAccount

ReneeSuicideAccount

Jun 3, 2019
I briefly passed a post on the right method of cutting, but has to suddenly leave. The information seemed interesting and much easier than I had read earlier, small cuts in the right places? Plus benzos and alcohol? Can anyone expand on this conversation please.
Cutting is a super unreliable way to bleed out, I'm a pretty deep cutter and even my worst cuts don't bleed as much as a well stuck needle. Also unless your a super deep cutter you will not get close to any artery worth cutting and veins will not bleed like you think I've cut them straight up in half and I'm still here to say it. I also bloodlet as a form of self harm and that will get enough blood out of you to kill you I've drained out just under a liter in a little over 2 days.

Reactions: Bagger
Daigoro’sDisciple

Daigoro’sDisciple

Jul 6, 2019
I will be making a detailed thread about this, perhaps tomorrow, I am a new member and I think I read you have to wait 24 hours and make 5 posts before starting your own threads.

But to give you a brief answer, those 'right places' are probably referring to arteries. Places where you can feel your pulse.

Carotid artery (beside your windpipe)
Femoral artery (groin area)
Brachial artery (inner elbow)
Radial artery (wrist area)

Also aspirin helps. Alcohol supposedly delays healing and prevent you from feeling cold. Don't know about other drugs. I haven't bothered doing too much research on this since I only plan to use aspirin in order to delay healing.

Also, I am alive and have only done theoretical research, don't take my word for it. Better to look around and read up all you can. Also, you should google hypovolemic shock, in order to know what happens after you lose plenty of blood.

If you don't rush it, I will explain better perhaps tomorrow.

Reactions: Saga