AndromedaZ

AndromedaZ

Oct 6, 2020
I've been torn between two methods for the longest time, and I'm thinking about combining the two. Any thoughts on how anemia/blood loss would affect SN?

For further context, I bloodlet as a form of self harm. I'm chronically anemic now because of it. I hear, however, that it's really hard to die from blood loss alone, at least if you want it to happen quickly. But, as much as I like the idea of dying from SN, I'd want to feel what it's like to bloodlet out a ridiculous amount before I go. I think I'd want to do both. Bloodletting because it's addictive as hell, and SN to make damn sure it works.

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Sn will kill itself, it is not needed to be combined with another method.

Reactions: hʚll
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
10 secs if you exsanguinate by cutting a carotid artery in your neck vertically, or 2-4 hours for complete death by SN? If you can handle the initial shock that you just cut your neck open and the reality that you're going to die really quickly, rather than waiting to be saved from the affects of SN toxicity.

Reactions: checkouttime
AndromedaZ

AndromedaZ

Oct 6, 2020
Sn will kill itself, it is not needed to be combined with another method.
I know. I'd be combining them, not because I need to, but because I want to.
10 secs if you exsanguinate by cutting a carotid artery in your neck vertically, or 2-4 hours for complete death by SN? If you can handle the initial shock that you just cut your neck open and the reality that you're going to die really quickly, rather than waiting to be saved from the affects of SN toxicity.
I usually bloodlet by sticking a needle in a vein, I don't know that I'd have the balls to cut a carotid