• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

ddim

Jul 27, 2019
I never buy any thing from Amazon or eBay.

If I bought SN and antiemetic from those sources internationally, will there be any manifest expose what in the package?

Thank you very much.

Reactions: Baskol1
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Every package I have ever received has not revealed whats inside. There will be an invoice inside the package and your Amazon account will have a record of what you purchased. But there will be nothing visible to anyone to what the contents are inside the wrapping/covering

Reactions: tlcmi and ddim
D

ddim

Jul 27, 2019
Every package I have ever received has not revealed whats inside. There will be an invoice inside the package and your Amazon account will have a record of what you purchased. But there will be nothing visible to anyone to what the contents are inside the wrapping/covering

Thank you for your answering.

Reactions: Stan
Futility

Futility

Student
Aug 13, 2019
Everything I have ever ordered from Amazon never labelled what the contents were, I've bought everything from shoes, hats, batteries, costumes and bdsm gear, everything always arrived in discreet packaging, except for anything shipped from China, that always arrived in a black or grey plastic bag so you could clearly tell it had some kind of fabric inside, that's about it.

I once ordered something from Ebay, but the package never arrived, or it got swiped by a porch pirate, I never attempted another purchase so I have no idea about that place in particular.

If you have issues about anyone breaching your right to privacy, you could always get a PO box just for online shopping so they won't know your real address at the very least.

Reactions: ddim
D

ddim

Jul 27, 2019
Everything I have ever ordered from Amazon never labelled what the contents were, I've bought everything from shoes, hats, batteries, costumes and bdsm gear, everything always arrived in discreet packaging, except for anything shipped from China, that always arrived in a black or grey plastic bag so you could clearly tell it had some kind of fabric inside, that's about it.

I once ordered something from Ebay, but the package never arrived, or it got swiped by a porch pirate, I never attempted another purchase so I have no idea about that place in particular.

If you have issues about anyone breaching your right to privacy, you could always get a PO box just for online shopping so they won't know your real address at the very least.

I feel safer and I can keep my ctb plan in progress now.

Thank you all guys for your answering sincerely.

• Hugs
Reactions: Futility