• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SuicideM4n

SuicideM4n

Aug 9, 2021
I wanted to know if this sensation happens in full suspension, or if it only happens in partial suspension

Badluckhardtimes

Badluckhardtimes

Dec 11, 2021
From what I gather, full suspension requires a drop of double the height of an individual. That's instant with a proper tie.

Partial on the other hand, from what I hear, gives the sensation of head explosion, as it's drawn out, and sometimes the tie isn't secured properly.

Reactions: Chiisai
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
From what I gather, full suspension requires a drop of double the height of an individual. That's instant with a proper tie.

Partial on the other hand, from what I hear, gives the sensation of head explosion, as it's drawn out, and sometimes the tie isn't secured properly.
That's for long drop.

Reactions: AnestheticVoid, WrongPlaceWrongTime and Badluckhardtimes
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021

True. And to add, you get that in feeling partial if its not propered to your "sweet spot" as it only blocks one artery and leaving the other open, letting the blood rush in without an exit back to circulation.

AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022
I think that it happens in both. I don't think a ligature can totally close the artery without closing the vein. In hanging the objective is to lose consciousness as quickly as possible.

From what I read you should be able to achieve the same "peacefulness" of partial in full suspension.