• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GirlInBlue

GirlInBlue

May 13, 2020
I haven't interacted too much on this site, but I'd appreciate any advice anyone can give me. I keep pushing back my CTB plans in order to accommodate the plans of those around me. However, I'm sick of doing this. The past few days have just been too stressful and I don't feel like it's worthwhile to stay for a few more.
That said, yesterday was my sisters birthday. Tomorrow, some family is coming to visit. I don't want to stay, I've already made my decision. But I think that they may interpret my choosing of this day as intentional, since it is so close to two big events. I want to add something into my note to adress this, and help explain to them in a way they will understand that my decision doesn't have anything to do with them. I know I've done so much already to try and cause as little greif as possible, but they don't. I want them to know. Any advice is appreciated I just want to make things easier on them.