• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Life is like a piece of meat. It starts out as fresh, but varies greatly in quality. But in the end, even the highest of qualities will diminish over time until it becomes unpalatable... and eventually, expired. Some people choose to continue eating that meat. Because it would be such a "waste" to throw it all away. "There are people who never have the opportunity to enjoy it," they say, "we should be grateful we have it in the first place"... "it gets better with age". And then, there are those who know when to throw it out, because they know that continuing to eat it past its expiration date increases the possibility of suffering at an accelerating rate to the point that possibility becomes a guarantee. It matters not what you do to preserve it, We're just delaying the inevitable. In life, we start out as young, energetic children, who then grow into our prime. After that, our bodies would begin deteriorating. We'd grow weaker and fragile until some part of us gives out. As this process continues, we will eventually become disabled, helpless, and suffering. Our quality of life will be nonexistent from that point on. And so, we suffer until our very demise.

I know my family will get mad, but when my meat loses it's quality, I'm tossing it out.

• Wow
Reactions: Orin, Cevapcici, Alucard and 2 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Your meat, your choice.

Reactions: Alucard and DetachedDreamer97
Qbert

Qbert

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2019
No meat, no treat

Edit: spelling

Last edited:
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
Even tasty fresh meat rots...

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
So if I ctb I would beat the meat?

• Yay!
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I haven't, I'm afraid. Though I have heard of him.

Your post reminded me of this quote from him

"This is the tragedy: Consciousness has forced us into the paradoxical position of striving to be unself-conscious of what we are—hunks of spoiling flesh on disintegrating bones."

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Thank God lmao. I thought you were gonna ask if this could be a possible method:pfff:

• Yay!
Reactions: Soul, DetachedDreamer97 and Meretlein
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Your post reminded me of this quote from him

"This is the tragedy: Consciousness has forced us into the paradoxical position of striving to be unself-conscious of what we are—hunks of spoiling flesh on disintegrating bones."
That line does sound vaguely familiar... very interesting nonetheless.