• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Hey everyone,

haven't been on here for a while now. Thought I might get better but it appears I was wrong about that, so here I am once again.
Anyway, I've set my eyes on Fentanyl as a potential way to get out of this. A friend of mine has been building up a stash of about 2-3 mg of fentanyl (sublinguals and plasters).
According to the packaging their minimum durability date is March 2020, so they have expired by now.

Does anyone on here know about potential possible loss of potency of fentanyl and how a longer storage time is gonna affect it?

Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
Hey everyone,

haven't been on here for a while now. Thought I might get better but it appears I was wrong about that, so here I am once again.
Anyway, I've set my eyes on Fentanyl as a potential way to get out of this. A friend of mine has been building up a stash of about 2-3 mg of fentanyl (sublinguals and plasters).
According to the packaging their minimum durability date is March 2020, so they have expired by now.

Does anyone on here know about potential possible loss of potency of fentanyl and how a longer storage time is gonna affect it?
A friend sent me some fentanyl 100mcg patches last year which were nearly ten years out of date. They were still extremely potent, I didn't notice any difference except the glue was a bit gummy. But as for desired effect, all good :sunglasses:

• Love
Reactions: EternalSanction and Øystein
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
A date that close would be unlikely to make much of a difference in potency.

Reactions: EternalSanction, Deleted member 4993 and Morphosis
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
Hey everyone,

It's fine as long as it's been properly stored.

Reactions: EternalSanction and _Minsk
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I wish I had some. No idea how to get it and I'm in terrible pain but doctors here are scared to prescribe things that might help.

• Aww..
Reactions: sadworld, EternalSanction and _Minsk
Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
I wish I had some. No idea how to get it and I'm in terrible pain but doctors here are scared to prescribe things that might help.
I agree, its extremely difficult to get decent pain relief prescribed nowadays. I used to get 100mcg patches prescribed but ruined it for myself by trying to ctb and chewing the entire month's supply in one go. No more fentanyl from the doctor for me.
So stuff that, if I can't get it the legitimate way I will sort myself out thanks very much. I'm sticking 2 fingers up at the medical professionals who shovelled opiates at me aged 12 years old and now treat me like the scum of the earth for being addicted to them. I just got a nice delivery of patches this morning and having a good old chomp on them right now. NOT to ctb, just relief from pain and withdrawal and the relief is indescribable. Expensive but worth every penny.

Reactions: EternalSanction
M

montana007

Jun 8, 2020
As a part of my finally making a decision to try and share experience and knowledge here (maybe to help to turn things around for some and maybe to help make it easier for others) let me post my third post here (which I'm afraid you're going to find disappointing at very least). For the record: I'd call myself a relative "expert" on Fentanyl (even although I'm not an active illicit drug user of any kind including Fentanyl i.e. I just have a sort of morbid fascination with the substance).

The chances of your committing suicide by chewing on or swallowing a bunch of Fentanyl patches are pretty slim and this in spite of the media hype about this.

It is true that SOME have gotten lucky and accomplished what they set out to do. But case reports, or lack thereof, indicate otherwise. Some have even tried applying multiple patches at a time and heating them while attached and failed. The "record" I've seen is some dude who attached ten patches in order to off himself. Alright. That did work. But still: certainly not as foolproof or as guaranteed a method as some would think. And certainly not as instantaneous as some may believe too i.e. it usually take around 100 hours for Fentanyl to reach adequate levels in the body to work its magic for pain relief let alone anything else.

And I understand fully why people would assume that it's an almost guaranteed method i.e. because of the coverage in the media where addicts are dropping like flies due to Fentanyl overdoses. What's not made clear is that these are IV'd Fentanyl overdoses i.e. either pure Fentanyl or another illicit drug laced with Fentanyl as a cut or adulterant being IV'd. Also and in some cases (most from what I've seen): people have a gross misunderstanding of the way a Fentanyl patch works and how much Fentanyl is contained in a specific patch made by a specific manufacturer.

This could end up being a VERY long and detailed post. But I'll try keep it short (shorter). Fentanyl, when swallowed (even the patches), has a bioavailability of anywhere between 33% and 50%. In other words: whatever amount of Fentanyl is stated to be on the package containing the patch only anywhere between 33% and 50% is able to be absorbed by the body. The rest is destroyed and metabolized rather quickly. Couple that with the fact that the patch is not suddenly going to release it's total quantity of Fentanyl at once as soon as it's in your stomach i.e. it's still going to be a slow release into your system: well your chances of accomplishing what you're trying to accomplish (other than getting high or getting dope sick) are pretty much hit and miss. And if you don't succeed: well there's a plethora of other unforeseen complications that could arise one of which has already been detailed by @Morphosis above. Could be worse e.g. being checked into a psych. ward against your will.

So unless you have access to pure pharmaceutical Fentanyl (and this too EXCLUDES the Dark Web Chinese variety of questionable purity and content) or the knowledge and expertise to extract Fentanyl from these patches: don't take the chance. If you are REALLY VERY lucky: by chewing them of swallowing them you'll achieve what you set out to do. If not: you could enjoy the experience just a little too much and become and addict (and that, from what I gather, is not an additional complication that most around here need in their lives).

Last edited:
Reactions: ferolia, mem12, EternalSanction and 1 other person
Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
As a part of my finally making a decision to try and share experience and knowledge here (maybe to help to turn things around for some and maybe to help make it easier for others) let me post my third post here (which I'm afraid you're going to find disappointing at very least). For the record: I'd call myself a relative "expert" on Fentanyl (even although I'm not an active illicit drug user of any kind including Fentanyl i.e. I just have a sort of morbid fascination with the substance).

The chances of your committing suicide by chewing on or swallowing a bunch of Fentanyl patches are pretty slim and this in spite of the media hype about this.

It is true that SOME have gotten lucky and accomplished what they set out to do. But case reports, or lack thereof, indicate otherwise. Some have even tried applying multiple patches at a time and heating them while attached and failed. The "record" I've seen is some dude who attached ten patches in order to off himself. Alright. That did work. But still: certainly not as foolproof or as guaranteed a method as some would think. And certainly not as instantaneous as some may believe too i.e. it usually take around 100 hours for Fentanyl to reach adequate levels in the body to work its magic for pain relief let alone anything else.

And I understand fully why people would assume that it's an almost guaranteed method i.e. because of the coverage in the media where addicts are dropping like flies due to Fentanyl overdoses. What's not made clear is that these are IV'd Fentanyl overdoses i.e. either pure Fentanyl or another illicit drug laced with Fentanyl as a cut or adulterant being IV'd. Also and in some cases (most from what I've seen): people have a gross misunderstanding of the way a Fentanyl patch works and how much Fentanyl is contained in a specific patch made by a specific manufacturer.

This could end up being a VERY long and detailed post. But I'll try keep it short (shorter). Fentanyl, when swallowed (even the patches), has a bioavailability of anywhere between 33% and 50%. In other words: whatever amount of Fentanyl is stated to be on the package containing the patch only anywhere between 33% and 50% is able to be absorbed by the body. The rest is destroyed and metabolized rather quickly. Couple that with the fact that the patch is not suddenly going to release it's total quantity of Fentanyl at once as soon as it's in your stomach i.e. it's still going to be a slow release into your system: well your chances of accomplishing what you're trying to accomplish (other than getting high or getting dope sick) are pretty much hit and miss. And if you don't succeed: well there's a plethora of other unforeseen complications that could arise one of which has already been detailed by @Morphosis above. Could be worse e.g. being checked into a psych. ward against your will.

So unless you have access to pure pharmaceutical Fentanyl or the knowledge and expertise to extract Fentanyl from these patches: don't take the chance. If you are REALLY VERY lucky: by chewing them of swallowing them you'll achieve what you set out to do. If not: you could enjoy the experience just a little too much and become and addict (and that, from what I gather, is not an additional complication that most around here need in their lives).
Agreed @dalpat077, I tried and failed with this method but that's because I underestimated my tolerance in a big way. I took enough to kill 6 elephants but my daily dose for the past 20 years would kill most people. I just got high as a kite instead of CTB.
Fentanyl has killed a lot of people and isn't something to be messed with. Even my doctor has no idea how I'm still alive.
I didnt get treatment or even counselling at that time, but my last attempt by hanging did result in me being checked into a psych ward for a long time.
As you say, there are consequences to these things and it doesn't always go as planned :hug:

• Love
Reactions: EternalSanction and montana007
M

montana007

Jun 8, 2020
HI. And lovely to "meet" you.
Agreed @dalpat077, I tried and failed with this method but that's because I underestimated my tolerance in a big way. I took enough to kill 6 elephants but my daily dose for the past 20 years would kill most people. I just got high as a kite instead of CTB.
Fentanyl has killed a lot of people and isn't something to be messed with. Even my doctor has no idea how I'm still alive.
I didnt get treatment or even counselling at that time, but my last attempt by hanging did result in me being checked into a psych ward for a long time.
As you say, there are consequences to these things and it doesn't always go as planned :hug:
I'm sorry to hear about your experiences. And yes: I didn't even mention potential tolerance i.e. Fentanyl tolerance builds up REAL quick.

I guess where I'm coming from in my post is this:

While Fentanyl is DEFINITELY not something to be mucked about with (even for fun) unless you know what you're doing: it's best left forgotten about. And I guess if I'm truly honest: I'm of the opinion that if you're going to do this then you'd better do everything you can to make sure that your 1000% successful and leave nothing to chance. Because the results and fallout from failure can sometimes be as bad, if not worse, than the causes for a person making their decision to leave the planet in the first place.

• Love
Reactions: EternalSanction and Morphosis
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018

So unless you have access to pure pharmaceutical Fentanyl (and this too EXCLUDES the Dark Web Chinese variety of questionable purity and content) or the knowledge and expertise to extract Fentanyl from these patches: don't take the chance. If you are REALLY VERY lucky: by chewing them of swallowing them you'll achieve what you set out to do. If not: you could enjoy the experience just a little too much and become and addict (and that, from what I gather, is not an additional complication that most around here need in their lives).

Hey, thank you for your input and advice on this. I got medical grade fentanyl, including around 1.5 mg of sublinguals and some more plasters. I know that the plasters are designed to gradually transfer the ingredient, so I was hoping a few of them would be enough combined with sublinguals.

M

montana007

Jun 8, 2020
Hello.
Hey, thank you for your input and advice on this. I got medical grade fentanyl, including around 1.5 mg of sublinguals and some more plasters. I know that the plasters are designed to gradually transfer the ingredient, so I was hoping a few of them would be enough combined with sublinguals.
It's my pleasure.

Let me make it clear where I'm coming from:

Personal opinion is that if suicide has been responsibly considered (this as opposed to it being done on a whim due to some sudden and short live emotional crisis) and the decision is final then the last thing a person could want is to fail. In other words: failure isn't an option (or shouldn't be). As I noted: the fallout of a botched attempt could lead to a whole bunch of unintended consequences and one could end up in a far worse situation than before (including, but not limited to, emotional trauma i.e. in knowing you've failed) (and that's probably best case scenario i.e. worse could happen).

So why I'm saying the above is this:

I SUPPOSE (GUESSING now): that if one WERE to cut up say 10 x 100ug/h patches into pieces and ingest all of the pieces well then it COULD work but it's a gamble in my opinion. But it for sure would take some time (although you'll pass out LONG before you're dead I'm GUESSING). And given that it could take some time before you've reached your intended goal: depending on circumstances your chances of being found and resuscitated (using something called Narcan) are pretty high I would think. But there's so many variables to consider when it comes to these patches (not least of which is each individuals physical makeup). If it were me: not a chance I'd take. Part of the problem (in my opinion) is the way Fentanyl deaths are reported in the media. Yes: it's killing people by the thousands (unintentional ODs mostly) but it's almost always happening when Fentanyl has been used as a cut or adulterant with something else e.g. Herion or it's been used in tandem with another drug or two (in order to get high not being aware of the interaction between Fentanyl and whatever else is being used) (also bearing in mind that here we're talking about Fentanyl powder that's been used as a cut i.e. nothing to do with transdermal Fentanyl patches). There's even a case report where somebody has simply boiled up a few patches and injected the resulting water (liquid) and died (by accident). But these case reports are few and far between (who knows: maybe they just don't publish them all and admittedly most of them are dated reports so who knows). Bear in mind also that the patches that are now on the market are SPECIFICALLY designed and under the auspices of the FDA the various manufacturers were required to make the patches as tamper proof as possible to avoid abuse and deaths. Years ago when these things first came out: the Fentanyl was stored in a gel and held in a reservoir or separate layer of the patch. Well it didn't take long for people to figure out that by just making a hole in the reservoir they'd have access to the Fentanyl. Hence all patches today either have a MATRIX type construction or a "Drug In Adhesive" ("DIA") construction both of which are specifically designed to deter abuse and accidental OD. Point really is: they're specifically designed and manufactured nowadays that the odds of success for people on a forum such as this are NOT stacked in your favor that's for sure. In my honest opinion and because of the media hype: it's hit and miss for the purposes of these forums i.e. not something like a certain amount of Cyanide is GUARANTEED success. Also: I"m taking a guess here but I'd be willing to bet that about 95% (at least) of all Fentanyl deaths reported are UNINTENTIONAL ODs and with extenuating circumstances of one form or another.

Off the topic of Fentanyl though and just a personal observation:

Isn't it ironic that people around the world drop like flies for various reasons i.e. people who'd rather not be dead. But when it's your INTENTION to die: it seems to become an almost impossible task to accomplish! Strangest thing isn't it. Well that's my opinion and observation anyway for what it's worth..

Reactions: Wrennie, Pookie and OnlyTheWind
T

trainwreck2

Aug 31, 2020
I just came here to wrap up my plans to cbt with fentanyl patches, and this post has most certainly upset me. Anyone have any evidence that confirms or denies? Hospice is doing zilch for me (except for supplying the patches), and everyday is a misery. I'm slowly starving to death because of gut problems, and can't stand laying here staring at the wall for another day! Oh, I guess I still have the joy of looking forward to having someone change my foul diapers, something I'm still barely managing. Fuck the prolifers and their mixed up beliefs that any life is worth living, and my hospice nurse that thinks I should value each beautiful day I'm alive.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wrennie
ferolia

ferolia

May 8, 2020
So unless you have access to pure pharmaceutical Fentanyl (and this too EXCLUDES the Dark Web Chinese variety of questionable purity and content)
What about the pharmaceutical sublingual pills?