F

fascia

Sep 10, 2024
i have read the non-methods thread. i know cutting is "unreliable". ive been on here before under account names i lost the names of, and asked the question "is cutting still a bad method if you are a skilled cutter?" and gotten no real response, so i decided to dip my toes in just a little and play around.

i can cut to muscle and have in the past, ive also nicked veins & arteries before. i usually avoid dangerous areas and stop when i nick things so i dont die, but this time i decided not to and just see what happens. i cut just on my right arm, did 5 cuts, all to fascia. i hit some large blood vessels. one of them sprayed a shit ton and took 15 mins of compression to quit bleeding. i lost 800ml by the end of it (i measured it out).

that was 4 days ago, im still physically struggling to function due to the blood loss. i believe if i hadnt compressed that blood vessel i mightve died. if i hadnt been as conservative and actually gotten into the muscle (which i know im capable of) and sliced back over the blood vessels multiple times to really get them open, i feel i certainly would have died.

800ml isnt too much, but i dont weigh a ton and there was so much room for improvement. another 800ml extra to get the job done doesnt seem too hard to me. am i being dumb by thinking i could have done it and its actually still super unrealistic, or am i right and cutting actually is a suitable method if you actually have the experience.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Booman, SoulWhisperer, fleetingnight and 1 other person
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
800mL is a LOT of blood. Hospitals have a limit on how much blood is allowed to be drawn per day to avoid excessive blood loss and if you're a small person you've already exceeded that.

• Love
Reactions: Booman and YandereMikuMistress
F

fascia

Sep 10, 2024
800mL is a LOT of blood. Hospitals have a limit on how much blood is allowed to be drawn per day to avoid excessive blood loss and if you're a small person you've already exceeded that.
yeah, i could barely stand the first day and have fainted a few times. but, wasnt enough to kill me. i obviously have a lot more to lose.

edit: also, im not a particularly small person, just not a particularly large one.

Last edited:
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
I am too curious about this, obviously I can't consider it seriously rn as a method but I am curious as I regularly been SHing for years

F

fascia

Sep 10, 2024
I am too curious about this, obviously I can't consider it seriously rn as a method but I am curious as I regularly been SHing for years
been curious about it so long and no one ever has answers. half of the reasoning its on the non-methods list are "you will be too pussy to do what needs to be done" but no one says if when that factor is removed it still belongs on the list :/ they underestimate some of us!

Reactions: Wolf Girl, Booman and YandereMikuMistress
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
been curious about it so long and no one ever has answers. half of the reasoning its on the non-methods list are "you will be too pussy to do what needs to be done" but no one says if when that factor is removed it still belongs on the list :/ they underestimate some of us!
I understand the hesitation from many people I mean Sh is a very sensitive topic for most and rightfully so from all the diffrent factors that come into play when wanting a plan like yours tho I agree there's most likely some underestimating there but that makes sense to me as I can't see how the others we seek this information from can actually rely on the idea you've got more so abnormal experience when it comes to SH unlike many, as this place doesn't encourage sh and rightfully so, I'm sure you know why as obviously Sh is generally just always dangerous and again its seemingly impossibly hard to believe in this random person's supposed experience with deep sh there's just allot stuff rightfully holding people back from even attempting to give any information like the information your looking for but again I understand wanting to know, I'd like to know to but even then if somone where to give advice or anything along the lines of that you also gotta choose weather or not to believe in whatever this person says is true, and I do think SH is a trickery topic when it comes to that kinda uncertainty, if I explained this poorly my apologies

Reactions: fascia
F

findingquiet

Jun 4, 2024
I mean, there's a reason the success rate is sub-10% but not 0: it's not impossible, just too difficult+risky+unreliable to be counted on and recommended.

• Love
Sewerslide222

Sewerslide222

soooo tired
Sep 8, 2024
I had a quite similar case, and i'm also doing research about cutting. I don't condone it, and i think it's a really bad way, but if you want to talk about it you can add me

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
F

fascia

Sep 10, 2024
I had a quite similar case, and i'm also doing research about cutting. I don't condone it, and i think it's a really bad way, but if you want to talk about it you can add me
id be interested in talking. it wont let me view your profile beyond following though for some reason.

Sewerslide222

Sewerslide222

soooo tired
Sep 8, 2024
id be interested in talking. it wont let me view your profile beyond following though for some reason.
Hmm, i think you need to have unlocked chat and search features to send private chat. I think you need to have like 10 messages sent or something to unlock them

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
F

fascia

Sep 10, 2024
Hmm, i think you need to have unlocked chat and search features to send private chat. I think you need to have like 10 messages sent or something to unlock them
i see. i guess i better get to talking around here then.

Wolf Girl

Wolf Girl

Not looking for advice or a pep talk
Jun 12, 2024
Yeah...some of us just have something wrong with our brains where we can do those kind of things to ourselves. Still not how I would want to go out.