A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
I didn't find help or common experiences for this. I was afraid to say my experience in an identifying way, maybe, or too vulnerable way. but I've not heard of the ways I was followed and kept tabs on, or other non stereotypical ways. though where did you look for people talking about that?

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
"IFU" personality type incel aka passive introverts with low creativity are added to a database that also includes people diagnosed with schizophrenia and dissidents. If they live in an operations area such as New Zealand, Portland or LA they can be chosen for gang stalking activities to begin.

Reactions: Gstreater and Rocinante
QueenBoo

QueenBoo

Oct 7, 2023
When I was in CPEP, there was a dude there who quoted things at me that I said on Discord. Gangstalking is definitely a real phenomenon, but I kind of separate that in my mind from government and vigilante operations. To me, gangstalking would be stuff like kiwifarms. What I was involved in seemed more like vigilante crap. At some point someone said they were the people who got revenge against people who don't deserve what they have and then they started taunting me about stuff I said to my mom in the privacy of our own home (though we had an Alexa at the time). We definitely live in dangerous times. Between governments, corporations, lolcow forums, vigilante groups, and crime organizations, there's a lot of people who want to and have the resources to spy on people.

U

username12345

Aug 18, 2024
I didn't find help or common experiences for this. I was afraid to say my experience in an identifying way, maybe, or too vulnerable way. but I've not heard of the ways I was followed and kept tabs on, or other non stereotypical ways. though where did you look for people talking about that?
The stereotype is that a stalker is a weird ugly introvert, but actually really popular well loved people can be stalkers. That's how they get away with it cause no one suspects them and then they can just claim whatever they want about the person they're stalking and everyone will believe them. Or using Ted Bundy methods to pretend to be caring. Well whatever I can't take it anymore, and it's seriously affected me for years now. Death is my only hope now.

Reactions: Gstreater
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I was stalked online by someone with whom I had a disagreement with IRL. Thankfully I was at the early stages of their "development" and was eventually able to slip out of their focus by being very boring and inactive online after moving house, and they eventually found something and someone else to interest them. Anyway, they later escalated and last I heard were serving a lengthy prison sentence for making numerous death threats and plotting to blow up a place of worship.