• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

murun_b

Aug 5, 2023
Hi everyone!

I have a question for all of you. Many threads on this site recommend taking something to relax and suppress the survival instinct before an attempt, mostly benzos or opioids. I don't have access to anything but regular prescription drugs, so I decided to try Tavor to get a feel for the effects and the right dose.

Since I don't have any experience with drugs, I took only one pill (0.5 mg Lorazepam), which is the minimum recommended dose. I waited a few minutes, but didn't feel any effect. In the following hours I imagined I was a slightly more relaxed than usual, but the effect was so small that it could very well be placebo.

So I'm wondering what are your experiences with benzos? Do you feel a noticeable effect from a comparable dose? Should I simply try taking more?

In case benzos won't do the trick, I can probably also get Tilidin. Anyone got any experience with that stuff?

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Benzos definitely work, but they aren't magic. They suppress the activity of your brain and signaling between brain cells, while anxiety is basically just overactive brain activity and rapidly firing brain cells.

0,5mg lorazepam is on the higher end of the "light" dosage, if you know what i mean. If you take +1mg, you will certainly feel much less anxious, but you can still be afraid and even anxious to an extent.

It's also important to remember that SI (surival instinct) is subconscious. For example, when you try to drown yourself by putting your head underwater, you will instinctively raise your head above when you are beginning to drown, not necessarily because you are anxious or afraid, but because it's a subconscious instinct.

Edit:
I'm sorry, i misguided you. even 1mg of lorazepam is pretty low. It's equivalent to 0,5mg of xanax/alprazolam which is considered pretty light/beginner dose for benzos.
1mg of xanax will certainly calm you, atleast noticeably

Here is a chart that compares the equivalences of different benzos:

Last edited:
Reactions: murun_b
M

murun_b

Aug 5, 2023
Benzos definitely work, but they aren't magic. They suppress the activity of your brain and signaling between brain cells, while anxiety is basically just overactive brain activity and rapidly firing brain cells.

0,5mg lorazepam is on the higher end of the "light" dosage, if you know what i mean. If you take +1mg, you will certainly feel much less anxious, but you can still be afraid and even anxious to an extent.

It's also important to remember that SI (surival instinct) is subconscious. For example, when you try to drown yourself by putting your head underwater, you will instinctively raise your head above when you are beginning to drown, not necessarily because you are anxious or afraid, but because it's a subconscious instinct.

Edit:
I'm sorry, i misguided you. even 1mg of lorazepam is pretty low. It's equivalent to 0,5mg of xanax/alprazolam which is considered pretty light/beginner dose for benzos.

Thanks! That puts things into perspective. I'll try again with 1.5 or 2 MG next time I feel really anxious or down (happens often enough lol).

Also, what about taking bezos with alcohol? In theory it sounds like the anti-anxiety effect of bezos should combine well with the more numbing feeling you get from a drink.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Thanks! That puts things into perspective. I'll try again with 1.5 or 2 MG next time I feel really anxious or down (happens often enough lol).

Also, what about taking bezos with alcohol? In theory it sounds like the anti-anxiety effect of bezos should combine well with the more numbing feeling you get from a drink.
benzos and alcohol pontentiates each other dramatically, it's most often not advised as it can lead to loss of conciousness / blackouts.
But yeah, taking a a little bit of benzos and a beer or two will make you less anxious.

Reactions: murun_b
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
but also be careful, benzos combined with alcohol leads to amnesia, you might do something you regret while under influence, or forget something that you planned to do prior.

M

murun_b

Aug 5, 2023
but also be careful, benzos combined with alcohol leads to amnesia, you might do something you regret while under influence, or forget something that you planned to do prior.
Thanks for the warning, I will be careful :)

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
avaruus already gone? :/
maaan... enviable. :( so many courageous and admirable people here in SS.
Thanks to you guys, I know that Xanax is more effective than Diazepam. Taking less also means less risk to vomit and less need to drink alcohol which can also be a bad combo with N or SN.
By the way, is there a benzo that fits best with N? Iam just curious.

I hope I'll find online pharmacys to get that stuff... Iam just too stupid to use the darkweb.
If you know a good source, please let me now in private.

tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
ive only had benzos in a hospital setting but i can say they calmed me down significantly and even made me feel pretty nice at points, bringing me out of panic attacks. i was given between 2-4mg ativan (8mg daily) depending on how i was feeling so i think .5 is pretty low.

A

Aburach

Nov 19, 2023
Benzos are very useful, although I only have personal experience of one (clonazepam). It is sleep-inducing and thought-calming. I am trying to keep my dose very low (for now) and it's helping me cope with an extremely difficult time in my life.

I'd be interested to know if anyone else takes clonazepam (klonopin). It doesn't get mentioned in any of the guides to CTB out there; usually diazepam is the chosen accompaniment but I am not sure why as clon seems both quite fast acting and potentially long-lasting too (in high amounts).

blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
Hi everyone!

I have a question for all of you. Many threads on this site recommend taking something to relax and suppress the survival instinct before an attempt, mostly benzos or opioids. I don't have access to anything but regular prescription drugs, so I decided to try Tavor to get a feel for the effects and the right dose.

Since I don't have any experience with drugs, I took only one pill (0.5 mg Lorazepam), which is the minimum recommended dose. I waited a few minutes, but didn't feel any effect. In the following hours I imagined I was a slightly more relaxed than usual, but the effect was so small that it could very well be placebo.

So I'm wondering what are your experiences with benzos? Do you feel a noticeable effect from a comparable dose? Should I simply try taking more?

In case benzos won't do the trick, I can probably also get Tilidin. Anyone got any experience with that stuff?
High doses of benzos make me get amnesia but they absolutely remove anxiety to a point that it's almost gone. I'm talking about strong benzos like Clonazepam and Xanax.
Benzos are very useful, although I only have personal experience of one (clonazepam). It is sleep-inducing and thought-calming. I am trying to keep my dose very low (for now) and it's helping me cope with an extremely difficult time in my life.

I'd be interested to know if anyone else takes clonazepam (klonopin). It doesn't get mentioned in any of the guides to CTB out there; usually diazepam is the chosen accompaniment but I am not sure why as clon seems both quite fast acting and potentially long-lasting too (in high amounts).
The old Roche Clonazepams (called rivotril) were absolutely ridiculously good, they would last for 24 hours and then another 4 days of afterglow.

Reactions: LeperGnome
LeperGnome

LeperGnome

Nov 14, 2023
I'm definitely going to use benzos. I've got a script for Ativan. It doesn't completely remove your SI but it makes you sort of calm and rational. I often had the "Yeah, I'm ready"-feeling when taking it. Combined with alcohol, it removes any inhibition.

E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023

Edit:

How much Xanax is a medium to high dose for anxiety?

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Do you guys know, if 5mg Diazepam could also do the job (overcoming SI)? I will have to take more of them I guess, but Iam afraid to take too much, since I also take AE to prevent vomitting.