G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
I'm sure I have demons in me. I desperately want them out. Has anyone tried exorcism. Could they give opinions please. Is it scary. I'm desperate to try anything to feel good again. Life can be good and I crave for that feeling again. Are they dangerous. I basically willing to try anything. Sort of seeing it as one last shot before CTB attempt. Opinions please ?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and dialogos
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
How do you know there are demons inside you, do you know what they do ? (do they talk to you, do they influence your choices, do they prevent you from being well...)

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
We all have demons. The sum of our wishes, desires and fears. If there are any mental health issues, they can quickly run out of control.
Have you talked to anyone about this?

dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
I'm sure I have demons in me. I desperately want them out. Has anyone tried exorcism. Could they give opinions please. Is it scary. I'm desperate to try anything to feel good again. Life can be good and I crave for that feeling again. Are they dangerous. I basically willing to try anything. Sort of seeing it as one last shot before CTB attempt. Opinions please ?
It isn't unheard of. Its not possession. The most common spiritual attack is oppression. Now this link explains it better than I can.
https://www.gotquestions.org/demonic-oppression.html

However you got to make sure its not schizophrenia and/or other psychoses.

IF you think you're dealing with demonic oppression, then you'll need help from the opposite side of the spectrum. While you're studying how to come to term with this, I found out these demonic influences don't manifest if I play Christian praise music.
I knew I was being oppressed in my late 20's when it kept inserting thoughts in my head, which I knew didn't come from me. It was so convincing because it was able to imitate my inner mind voice. You know how we talk in our head to ourselves (like studying quietly etc) Well it did that. The reason I became vulnerable was I opened up myself for spiritual attack because of highly mistaken psychic experiments during my teen years. Its a form of spiritism also.played spirit of the glass too. I didn't realize I actually gave permission for these dark spirits to waltz into my life. I was being oppressed heavily but when I heard this Christian radio station playing Praise music,,it just stopped and I had relief I haven't had for months. To make a long story short, it was a journey that took me out of the dark and back to having my real self again. I'm not saying this is what you're going thru OK? I just want to share what worked for me.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It isn't unheard of. Its not possession. The most common spiritual attack is oppression. Now this link explains it better than I can.
https://www.gotquestions.org/demonic-oppression.html

However you got to make sure its not schizophrenia and/or other psychoses.

IF you think you're dealing with demonic oppression, then you'll need help from the opposite side of the spectrum. While you're studying how to come to term with this, I found out these demonic influences don't manifest if I play Christian praise music.
I knew I was being oppressed in my late 20's when it kept inserting thoughts in my head, which I knew didn't come from me. It was so convincing because it was able to imitate my inner mind voice. You know how we talk in our head to ourselves (like studying quietly etc) Well it did that. The reason I became vulnerable was I opened up myself for spiritual attack because of highly mistaken psychic experiments during my teen years. Its a form of spiritism also.played spirit of the glass too. I didn't realize I actually gave permission for these dark spirits to waltz into my life. I was being oppressed heavily but when I heard this Christian radio station playing Praise music,,it just stopped and I had relief I haven't had for months. To make a long story short, it was a journey that took me out of the dark and back to having my real self again. I'm not saying this is what you're going thru OK? I just want to share what worked for me.
I know what you mean about the Christian Praise music but my experience with that is this:
When you are rescued from demonic possession, or from a near death sometimes miraculously, by unseen helpful spirits, it's not unusual to hear Christian Praise music at that time by some sort of coincidence, I had that happen. It was eerie and beautiful at the same time. I switched on my car radio and it came on and I never listen to that, right after I was suddenly rescued at the last minute.

• Hugs
Reactions: dialogos
G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
How do you know there are demons inside you, do you know what they do ? (do they talk to you, do they influence your choices, do they prevent you from being well...)
They don't talk to me. It's my own thoughts. I think schizophrenics think it's voices are there, because there scared of there own thoughts but I think there own thoughts. Mine however are my own thoughts. There's demons inside me as I'm thinking of killing people. That's not in my nature and not humane. Hence why I think a demon is inside me. I've prayed, listened to worship music and still no relief. No help from the heavenly father who is supposed to help and protect us. I've asked for forgiveness for my sins and am trying to repent. I just think the world is doomed for some of us. No matter what we do or try.

N

Nothere01

Apr 13, 2023
They don't talk to me. It's my own thoughts. I think schizophrenics think it's voices are there, because there scared of there own thoughts but I think there own thoughts. Mine however are my own thoughts. There's demons inside me as I'm thinking of killing people. That's not in my nature and not humane. Hence why I think a demon is inside me. I've prayed, listened to worship music and still no relief. No help from the heavenly father who is supposed to help and protect us. I've asked for forgiveness for my sins and am trying to repent. I just think the world is doomed for some of us. No matter what we do or try.
You need to find a church in your area or close to you that practices deliverance, deliverance from satan and from his demons/devils, they will pray for you and help you

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
I'm thinking of killing people. That's not in my nature
Have these people you want to kill hurt you? Is there any reason why you have these desires, I mean, was there a triggering event? If it's not about people you know, if you watch a video of someone being killed, what would you feel ? If you feel pleasure I don't know a solution, otherwise it means that killing is not exactly what you are looking for and from there, by looking for what this (false) will of killing hides, it will undoubtedly be possible to find a solution.