• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
What do you all think? Should I purchase Exit's SN test kit or is it an unnecessary expense?

Reactions: patheticpartner and Nitup
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I don't think it's needed. SN is typically what the bottle says it is. It's a cheap substance that there is no reason to lie about what it is. Also, you can test with blood.

Reactions: patheticpartner
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I don't think it's needed. SN is typically what the bottle says it is. It's a cheap substance that there is no reason to lie about what it is. Also, you can test with blood.
What do you mean, test with blood?

BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Nitup and voyager
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
when you mix SN with a little bit of blood, it becomes brown. It's the proof its working.
Thanks so much! That'll save me $75. I really appreciate the information.

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
I saw some people say the blood test was unreliable but after seeing how fast my blood turned brown I don't really doubt it as a test of purity. It's actually really cool to see it happen. - I think people also buy a cheap aquarium test too instead of using blood to see if it's pure

Reactions: patheticpartner and voyager
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I saw some people say the blood test was unreliable but after seeing how fast my blood turned brown I don't really doubt it as a test of purity. It's actually really cool to see it happen. - I think people also buy a cheap aquarium test too instead of using blood to see if it's pure
I'll have to look into that, thanks.

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
This thread should help you and give you an idea:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/blood-test-with-sn-blood-pics-inside.31365/
PS: Was just thinking about this earlier today. Had accidentally cut myself slicing an onion and since I've been worried about my SN having degraded in the summer heat I used it as an opportunity to test it...

• Love
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
I'll have to look into that, thanks.
Here: LINK
I think that link should have what you need if you want to try testing it the aquarium way.

The person above me gave a good link to see the results of testing with blood. I also did that and posted, If you wanna see how it looked in my pictures here is that link too: LINK

Last edited:
Reactions: lost_soul83, voyager and Nitup