Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
exitinternational reimbursed me for my subscription + my donation.

I told them in a first message that I wanted CTB by jumping... but it was drowned out in the middle of a long message where I said my adoration for Philip Nitschke.

They told me not to kill me to check with my doctor

I sent back a message saying that I was not treatable. I begged them with a lot of crying smiles to have a little note, even a line from Philip Nitschke or an autographed photo...
I have a Twitter fanclub of him too and bought a t shirt fan of him...

They replied in one line that he could do nothing for me.

2.3 days later I see the reimbursement of my subscription + the reimbursement of my donation. at the same time being a subscriber was of absolutely no use to me as already a method and place but to give money to Philip Nitschke.

With borderline personality disorder I often have huge fixations on a person...

They must have been afraid of me and didn't want to be bothered by me. at the same time given all the money that the company didn't break the bank to reimburse me.

In your opinion, why did they even reimburse the donation? I found it nice that they reimbursed me without asking...

I opened a topic saying that Nitschke was not moral but that's because no response from him caused me a lot of pain...

It's a little better, I'm able to break away from Philip...💪💪💪

Last edited:
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I think it's pretty understandable that they don't want to be associated with the death of a person with a rather odd parasocial obsession with a man who assists people in suicide methods. For one, that's horrible PR. For another I think even the most pro choice people, Phillip himself included, would be incredibly uncomfortable with being idolized and obsessed over for their pro choice stance and their assistance with methods. Reimbursement was their kind way of saying they were uncomfortable and cutting off contact while also ensuring they did not take your money and open up doors for legal action.

Reactions: ladylazarus4, NearlyIrrelevantCake, Peerless_Cucumber and 4 others
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
I just asked for a word from him, even a signed photo...by paying

U

Unspoken7612

Student
Jul 14, 2024
Remember that Exit International is not a fan club, it is associated with serious and sensitive advocacy and assistance, and is the target of a lot of wrath. They need to handle these things with an abundance of caution. A perfectly appropriate request of eg a streamer that would receive a friendly response and a signed photo will necessarily elicit a very different response from an advocacy organisation.

Again, they are acting out of an abundance of caution. They aren't rejecting you because of who you are, they are acting to generally keep themselves away from any hint of potential bad PR.

Reactions: ladylazarus4, NearlyIrrelevantCake, Peerless_Cucumber and 4 others