• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
I might have to exit sooner that I've planned which is before christmas. There's a possibility the cops might come rolling at my place soon. I will have no choice but to exit right then and there if they do. All I'm waiting for is the loud pounding at my bedroom window or the front door. Once that happens, that's it. I don't want to make a mess in my room, but I will if it comes down to that.

Things got worse today and it hit me in my chest hard. I'm trying to calm down before I make the next and last attempt since anxiety causes me to hesitate. I'm getting there slowly.

I've sent a "fuck you" text message to the coworker and her bf that convinced my ex to send me to the hospital. Taking no responsibility for their actions, not checking up on me at all causing me to feel extremely lonely anytime during and after that experience, and leaving me with an expensive medical bill. I don't care if she responds or not, but I'll enjoy her reaction if she does and will take that to my grave.

There will be no suicide note as I have a bunch of audio recordings waiting to be heard already from weeks ago. I will still make an attempt to notarize a Will -- not entirely a big deal if I don't get to complete it as most of my money will already be sent to someone I care for.

If my activity here stops completely by Jan 1st and beyond, then it's safe to say that I've exited successfully, or maybe I've ended up in the hospital as a vegetable. Either way, still dead.

Thanks for the support and patience from certain people. It helped me look through which methods might be available to me and leading me to just stick with what I have which is my gun. Also had a bit of fun streaming myself draw some anime characters for some people who wanted to spend time with me watching the process.

Catching that bus very soon. It's actually happening. Then I'll hope to see my cat again or be reincarnated into a world that's full of magic and wonder, or not.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ilovedyoulikeadog, kettlevinbarq, theEndCH and 1 other person
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
I might have to exit sooner that I've planned which is before christmas. There's a possibility the cops might come rolling at my place soon. I will have no choice but to exit right then and there if they do. All I'm waiting for is the loud pounding at my bedroom window or the front door. Once that happens, that's it. I don't want to make a mess in my room, but I will if it comes down to that.

Things got worse today and it hit me in my chest hard. I'm trying to calm down before I make the next and last attempt since anxiety causes me to hesitate. I'm getting there slowly.

I've sent a "fuck you" text message to the coworker and her bf that convinced my ex to send me to the hospital. Taking no responsibility for their actions, not checking up on me at all causing me to feel extremely lonely anytime during and after that experience, and leaving me with an expensive medical bill. I don't care if she responds or not, but I'll enjoy her reaction if she does and will take that to my grave.

There will be no suicide note as I have a bunch of audio recordings waiting to be heard already from weeks ago. I will still make an attempt to notarize a Will -- not entirely a big deal if I don't get to complete it as most of my money will already be sent to someone I care for.

If my activity here stops completely by Jan 1st and beyond, then it's safe to say that I've exited successfully, or maybe I've ended up in the hospital as a vegetable. Either way, still dead.

Thanks for the support and patience from certain people. It helped me look through which methods might be available to me and leading me to just stick with what I have which is my gun. Also had a bit of fun streaming myself draw some anime characters for some people who wanted to spend time with me watching the process.

Catching that bus very soon. It's actually happening. Then I'll hope to see my cat again or be reincarnated into a world that's full of magic and wonder, or not.
I hope you find peace, friend... even if it's rushed, do things coldly, I wish you the best and don't end up like a vegetable.

Reactions: Kalista
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
Not entirely a rushed attempt since I do only have 4 to 5 days left. Either way I'm gone. I was only waiting for something to happen on my side and it did. So that's that.

permanently tired

permanently tired

Flying too high
Nov 8, 2023

I hope we both achieve the exit we're looking for. Talking to you is the only time I've ever tried to make sense of depression. Rest well ❤️

permanently tired

permanently tired

Flying too high
Nov 8, 2023
Not entirely a rushed attempt since I do only have 4 to 5 days left. Either way I'm gone. I was only waiting for something to happen on my side and it did. So that's that.
I'm not sure what happened to trigger this, but I hope you won't have to face the anxiety any further

edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
I was thinking that in a certain way it benefits you since sometimes we need something like that to give you the push. even when it's something you've been planning for months

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck, I hope that you find what you search for.

CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
Sorry to hear that circumstances have forced your hand in this way.