Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
Although there are a lot of people and things I can point the finger at, ultimately I am to blame for all of my issues.

Despite returning to college, I'm struggling and slipping behind. While I don't want to, I also don't make an extra effort. I'm simply worn out from life. However, I have now received official notification from my (guardian) that if I fail, I would no longer be able to live with them.

I won't be returning to live with any of my other relatives. I can't continue to be a burden to everyone and depend on them for everything. I simply want a conclusion to the situation.

What do you think, guys? I'm still unsure about the approach. There's the option to CTB via MARTA...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: swaraj, bluebus and Sweet Tart
T

The depresionator

Aug 2, 2023
The world is a big place with many opportunities. Look at the brightside, it sounds like you are in a position where you have nobody or anything tieing you down to one place.

When I was in your position I joined the military for 5 years, lived and traveled to various places around the world. This also gave me the chance to save money and buy my own place back near my original home.

Another 5 years have passed since then and here I am joining this forum. In truth I have been depressed for all of that time and as I draw close to 30 I believe I have waited long enough to ctb.

Reactions: swaraj, LonelyKitten, jar-baby and 1 other person
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
I'm sorry you are in such a hard place. I relate to this, as my living situation is precarious and volatile.

I don't think you are to blame for your situation but I respect the need to get out of it. Is taking a medical leave (i.e. for mental health) from school an option? Just a thought, as it could buy you time and remove the stressors of school.

• Hugs
Reactions: bluebus and Alcoholic Teletubby
Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
The world is a big place with many opportunities. Look at the brightside, it sounds like you are in a position where you have nobody or anything tieing you down to one place.

When I was in your position I joined the military for 5 years, lived and traveled to various places around the world. This also gave me the chance to save money and buy my own place back near my original home.

Another 5 years have passed since then and here I am joining this forum. In truth I have been depressed for all of that time and as I draw close to 30 I believe I have waited long enough to ctb.
Then, what do you advise I do? Personally, I'm not all that interested in enlisting.
I'm sorry you are in such a hard place. I relate to this, as my living situation is precarious and volatile.

I don't think you are to blame for your situation but I respect the need to get out of it. Is taking a medical leave (i.e. for mental health) from school an option? Just a thought, as it could buy you time and remove the stressors of school.
Regrettably, no. I have already made a few transfers. I'm still attending the same college; however, I'm pursuing a bachelor's degree as opposed to just remaining with my associate's.

They may not even provide the option of taking medical leave. Certainly, my (guardian) won't agree to that either.

Last edited:
Kadaver

Kadaver

let death be kinder than man
Aug 11, 2023
I really relate to this. My roommate has told me this is my last chance to get better and if I don't he'll kick me out. I don't know what i would do. I can't go back to live with my dad. I'd have no where to go. I feel like I'd have no other option but to ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby