• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Who here has made one? I'm confused if I should follow the PPH guide or just go with a sweatband over the bottom per Derek Humphrey videos....

Reactions: dano6533 and Samuel
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Ask @chronicpainnomore

He's the expert for this method.

Reactions: dano6533, Tiburcio, wait and 4 others
F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
Who here has made one? I'm confused if I should follow the PPH guide or just go with a sweatband over the bottom per Derek Humphrey videos....
I made a few exit bags following the PPH guide before I finally turned out one I was happy with. I found it takes a bit of practice, but then I've never been real good at handcrafting things.

I haven't seen the Derek Humphrey videos and I no longer have his book, however I do have Docker's Five Last Acts which does provide some detailed instructions for the sweatband version. I tried making one with the band enclosed inside the hem of the bag (which seemed more secure rather than just taping it on to the end of the bag) and found it quite difficult. Hardest part was to keep the sweatband stretched to the same width as the bag while you're attaching it.

Reactions: dano6533, wait and Smilla
wait

wait

forever
Jun 14, 2018
Im in confusion about how much and how makes the gap to flow out co2 from the bag??

Reactions: dano6533