D

darkman

Sep 9, 2018
how important is it for a regulator for the tank if using this method.? and where can these regulators be got?

also is it best to use a mask or bag aswell? I previously failed with a bag for reasons I do not know. what kind of bag should one use and what size should the bag be . does a mask or bag prevent co2 problems the most?

thanks

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I'm clueless with the previous question. But for the second I'd say the bag works better and is simpler. And it has to be the turkey bag.

Now... how exactly did you execute this attempt? Maybe then I'll have an easier time figuring out the cause of the failure.

S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
If using a bag you would need a way to regulate the flow (about 15L per minute is recommended)
If using a mask you need a regulator like scuba diving

Reactions: Smilla
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
If i go alone this is how

Reactions: Deadinside24
Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
how important is it for a regulator for the tank if using this method.? and where can these regulators be got?

also is it best to use a mask or bag aswell? I previously failed with a bag for reasons I do not know. what kind of bag should one use and what size should the bag be . does a mask or bag prevent co2 problems the most?

thanks
You need a regulator and a bag. You need a way for the exhaled co2 to escape

S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
You need something to control the flow do it isn't too fast and blows the bag off your head or Breaks it or run out of gas too quickly. It will then flush out the CO2 as well by leaving a little room around the neck.

Reactions: Smilla and Deadinside24
D

darkman

Sep 9, 2018
Thanks for your comments.

Why would the bag be a better option over a mask.?

If you use a mask what would co2 build up be a problem??

S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I personally don't think it would be a problem depending on what kind of mask I use. Using a full face scuba mask I don't see having any issues. Using a smaller kind of mask like the kind used to give oxygen to patients wouldn't work because it doesn't have an air tight seel.

Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
It's very important. I got mine on amazon. Along with a piece of tubing. Cost way less than max dog.