• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Hi I don't know if this is a silly question but could you after crushing bag down pull down without the deep breath and sleep with sedatives? Would it just take longer. ? I'd like a way I can just go to sleep and not wake up. Thanks

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
if done correctly the deep breath is what causes unconsciousness

sedatives aren't necessary in this method. when i do this method i'm going to make sure to exhale completely so there's no oxygen in my lungs before I pull the bag down

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jimjoe123

Jun 13, 2019
Hi I don't know if this is a silly question but could you after crushing bag down pull down without the deep breath and sleep with sedatives? Would it just take longer. ? I'd like a way I can just go to sleep and not wake up. Thanks
Read attached PDF. Very detailed explanation on how to use EXIT bag.

Attachments

• Hypoxic death and the exit bag.pdf
    11.7 MB · Views: 51
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Getting it right seems to be so complicated.

Reactions: Random