• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
This is something a different user was suggesting and I've been somewhat skeptical of his method. Wouldn't inhaling CO2 in such high quantities alarm the body? Not to mention normally the exit bag method sounds a lot more complicated than he's suggesting.

"Idk about orher countries but in germany you can get 1L Co2 Cylinders at every grocerie store (Sodastream). Get a plastic bag, possibly two on top of each other for safety and some gorilla tape or elastic band or maybe both, hold the bag open side UP! (Co2 is heavier than air) and put about 1/3 of the soda stream bottle in there, then inhale deeply! put the bag over your top, hold the can inside the bag opening before taping at dispense for another 10-15 seconds (depends on how long you can hold your breath, take the bottle out, tape everything and exhale, inhale. boom. should be about 95% co2 in the bag, concentrations of <15% are lethal and from 30% you'll inhale so much co2 at one second that you'll be unconscious in literally one second."

Reactions: faust
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Your body would surely react to breathing in CO2. There's a reason why exit bag methods use inert gases. Use some varying degree of skepticism when users talk about methods of going without using some Google-fu.

Reactions: Majin K.
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I have done a research and found out it takes a few seconds to pass out from large concentration of CO2. So using a tank and a mask might be a good idea. Though need to get some more info concerning that.

Reactions: AvaAdore