job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
Is there any data on the success rate of this method? Thanks

Reactions: Cakes
W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
This is my chosen method specifically because of the peacefulness and success chances. as long as you have a tank that will run for a good 20 minutes and your bag is made as per the pph its guaranteed. I have a deep love for nitrous already as i have abused it for a very long time essentially training me for the day i ctb.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Metalhead, Disappointered and 2 others
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
This is my chosen method specifically because of the peacefulness and success chances. as long as you have a tank that will run for a good 20 minutes and your bag is made as per the pph its guaranteed. I have a deep love for nitrous already as i have abused it for a very long time essentially training me for the day i ctb.
Interesting.. I should read more up on this method. Is it easy to set up?

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and WearyOfStruggling
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
I recommend checking out the megathread.

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling and Cakes
W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
Yes I agree with bov. The megathread is outrageously helpful and detailed

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I have a deep love for nitrous already as i have abused it for a very long time essentially training me for the day i ctb.
With a bag over your head or how exactly? This sounds like an excellent idea.

W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
With a bag over your head or how exactly? This sounds like an excellent idea.
Boy o boy your gonna love it lmao, You grab a whipped cream charger/dispenser (always opt for the dispensers with a metal charger holder, the plastic ones are pieces of shit and have the potential to blow off under pressure. and these things are little rockets if you let that happen) and you grab N20 chargers, these can guaranteed be found at one of your local headshops/smokeshops (the shittier looking headshops are usually the ones guaranteed to have em lol). You place a charger in the holder and screw it onto the dispenser and youll heard a loud whish sound as the gas is transferred to the dispenser. from there you can place a balloon over the nozzle and depress the handle on the dispenser to fill the balloon. from there you just breathe in and out of the balloon while not taking any breaths of air and welcome to the beautiful wompy nos world. Although i do it in a more dangerous method which is putting a sock over the nozzle(so no metal will go flying into my mouth. The chargers sometimes get a little metal disk punched out of them by the valve that punctures it, and it can potentially enter the vessel and come flying out when you release pressure. although this is not something that will happen alot, its definitely something that has happened to me) and inhaling with my lips around the nozzle and holding it in. This allows you to crack another whippit into the dispenser while your holding your breath with the last hit in your lungs. this enables you to constantly feed nitrous into your lungs without the need for air. and your body doesnt panic because your breathing an inert gas, which tricks your lungs into thinking they have air in them so no panic. If you do it my way your likely to black out alot and if you get really really deep in nitrous youll have very very odd "simulation is glitching out and im experiencing an advanced conciousness right now" kinda thing. I have met very real entities in the depths of a nitrous binge, seen people that were long dead in my room, violent visions of a man in a white button up that ive precieved as the devil, beautiful and mystic light beings doing some kind of work on my body and brain, a devilish red light entity once sounded like a buzzard from the depths of hell as it tried to attack me in the void i was in, when i opened my eyes out of fright it was transported into my actual room, bouncing off of the walls a few times before dying out, inexplicable and very interesting things. also notable is you can have out of body visions from your point of view looking down on yourself, to where you can see details of the items on the floor around you as your lay in bed that are DEAD accurate. you get up and look at what you saw whilst out of body and its 110% correct down to every object when you could not of possibly seen it, crazy shit man. Im done fucking senselessly rambling lmao

I want to also add if your doing the exit bag method the gas is pumped into you at such a rate and in such high concentration you will not experience any of the psychedelic effects i have mentioned, maybe a voice or some inexplicable sounds, definitely a loud womping ringing in your ears but you will be moving towards unconsciousness at such a rate you wont have any hiccups in your experience except a very lovely peace and seemless descent into an unconscious state.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Meditation guide, Disappointered and 1 other person
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
Boy o boy your gonna love it lmao, You grab a whipped cream charger/dispenser (always opt for the dispensers with a metal charger holder, the plastic ones are pieces of shit and have the potential to blow off under pressure. and these things are little rockets if you let that happen) and you grab N20 chargers, these can guaranteed be found at one of your local headshops/smokeshops (the shittier looking headshops are usually the ones guaranteed to have em lol). You place a charger in the holder and screw it onto the dispenser and youll heard a loud whish sound as the gas is transferred to the dispenser. from there you can place a balloon over the nozzle and depress the handle on the dispenser to fill the balloon. from there you just breathe in and out of the balloon while not taking any breaths of air and welcome to the beautiful wompy nos world. Although i do it in a more dangerous method which is putting a sock over the nozzle(so no metal will go flying into my mouth. The chargers sometimes get a little metal disk punched out of them by the valve that punctures it, and it can potentially enter the vessel and come flying out when you release pressure. although this is not something that will happen alot, its definitely something that has happened to me) and inhaling with my lips around the nozzle and holding it in. This allows you to crack another whippit into the dispenser while your holding your breath with the last hit in your lungs. this enables you to constantly feed nitrous into your lungs without the need for air. and your body doesnt panic because your breathing an inert gas, which tricks your lungs into thinking they have air in them so no panic. If you do it my way your likely to black out alot and if you get really really deep in nitrous youll have very very odd "simulation is glitching out and im experiencing an advanced conciousness right now" kinda thing. I have met very real entities in the depths of a nitrous binge, seen people that were long dead in my room, violent visions of a man in a white button up that ive precieved as the devil, beautiful and mystic light beings doing some kind of work on my body and brain, a devilish red light entity once sounded like a buzzard from the depths of hell as it tried to attack me in the void i was in, when i opened my eyes out of fright it was transported into my actual room, bouncing off of the walls a few times before dying out, inexplicable and very interesting things. also notable is you can have out of body visions from your point of view looking down on yourself, to where you can see details of the items on the floor around you as your lay in bed that are DEAD accurate. you get up and look at what you saw whilst out of body and its 110% correct down to every object when you could of possibly seen it, crazy shit man. Im done fucking senselessly rambling lmao
Kinda anxious now, maybe not for me :ahhha:

Reactions: Disappointered
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
apparently some pilots get high and pass out from a similar phenomenon so i don't think it's usually unpleasant at all

W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
apparently some pilots get high and pass out from a similar phenomenon so i don't think it's usually unpleasant at all
Yes all in all it is just your body in a hypoxic state, but nos has this recreational edge to it that comforts me personally

Reactions: Disappointered
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
I think it's putting the thing together that's stumping me I learn better with visuals! I'm not sure! Is it like, calming then? Makes you chilled?

Reactions: Meditation guide and Disappointered
W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
I think it's putting the thing together that's stumping me I learn better with visuals! I'm not sure! Is it like, calming then? Makes you chilled?
If you want to have a taste of what the exit bag experience entails, i recommend you gather the materials i listed( just a dispenser and some chargers) it should only run you 40 bucks max and just try a few canisters out. If your in US i have alot of dispensers i could potentially mail you one lol

C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
If you want to have a taste of what the exit bag experience entails, i recommend you gather the materials i listed( just a dispenser and some chargers) it should only run you 40 bucks max and just try a few canisters out. If your in US i have alot of dispensers i could potentially mail you one lol
Awh damn I'm in the UK, thank you tho, it was kind to offer! Maybe I'll try getting the materials

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Boy o boy your gonna love it lmao, You grab a whipped cream charger/dispenser (always opt for the dispensers with a metal charger holder, the plastic ones are pieces of shit and have the potential to blow off under pressure. and these things are little rockets if you let that happen) and you grab N20 chargers, these can guaranteed be found at one of your local headshops/smokeshops (the shittier looking headshops are usually the ones guaranteed to have em lol). You place a charger in the holder and screw it onto the dispenser and youll heard a loud whish sound as the gas is transferred to the dispenser. from there you can place a balloon over the nozzle and depress the handle on the dispenser to fill the balloon. from there you just breathe in and out of the balloon while not taking any breaths of air and welcome to the beautiful wompy nos world. Although i do it in a more dangerous method which is putting a sock over the nozzle(so no metal will go flying into my mouth. The chargers sometimes get a little metal disk punched out of them by the valve that punctures it, and it can potentially enter the vessel and come flying out when you release pressure. although this is not something that will happen alot, its definitely something that has happened to me) and inhaling with my lips around the nozzle and holding it in. This allows you to crack another whippit into the dispenser while your holding your breath with the last hit in your lungs. this enables you to constantly feed nitrous into your lungs without the need for air. and your body doesnt panic because your breathing an inert gas, which tricks your lungs into thinking they have air in them so no panic. If you do it my way your likely to black out alot and if you get really really deep in nitrous youll have very very odd "simulation is glitching out and im experiencing an advanced conciousness right now" kinda thing. I have met very real entities in the depths of a nitrous binge, seen people that were long dead in my room, violent visions of a man in a white button up that ive precieved as the devil, beautiful and mystic light beings doing some kind of work on my body and brain, a devilish red light entity once sounded like a buzzard from the depths of hell as it tried to attack me in the void i was in, when i opened my eyes out of fright it was transported into my actual room, bouncing off of the walls a few times before dying out, inexplicable and very interesting things. also notable is you can have out of body visions from your point of view looking down on yourself, to where you can see details of the items on the floor around you as your lay in bed that are DEAD accurate. you get up and look at what you saw whilst out of body and its 110% correct down to every object when you could not of possibly seen it, crazy shit man. Im done fucking senselessly rambling lmao

I want to also add if your doing the exit bag method the gas is pumped into you at such a rate and in such high concentration you will not experience any of the psychedelic effects i have mentioned, maybe a voice or some inexplicable sounds, definitely a loud womping ringing in your ears but you will be moving towards unconsciousness at such a rate you wont have any hiccups in your experience except a very lovely peace and seemless descent into an unconscious state.
This is really interesting . NOS sounds great. This post should be an OP.

bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020

You mention that ctb via nitrogen wouldn't give you the same psychedelic effects—I wonder, could that be because whipits are Nitrous oxide? @Greenberg what are your thoughts?

Reactions: Greenberg and Disappointered
W

Womps

Nov 1, 2020
You mention that ctb via nitrogen wouldn't give you the same psychedelic effects—I wonder, could that be because whipits are Nitrous oxide? @Greenberg what are your thoughts?
You cheeky bastard. Im entierly wrong. N2 obviously lacks the dianion of oxygen. therefore is completely inert(obviously). there will be no psychedelic effect of N2. I wonder if we were to attempt a small feed of oxygen in unison with nitrous to achieve the N20 effect? im going to be posting this as an OP thread now i need more minds involved here haha

Reactions: Greenberg, bov, Disappointered and 2 others