• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lovestolearn

Jan 2, 2021
Hello. I'm trying to ctb. But I need alot of help. At first I wanted do a exit bag but I'm worried becuz if I go with max dog brewing I'm looking at 500 and the website says it might take 4 to 6 weeks and that's time and money I dont really have. I know buying all the parts myself is cheaper but I'm a bit (aka alot) of a dumbass and im scared ill do it wrong. I'm also scared ill mess up the whole thing on my ctb day. But then I heard of SN which is cheap and would get to my place faster and the procedure is easier but people are saying ill need something to stope from puking.I need help. Can somebody give me VERY VERY accurate instructions on the buying and putting together of the exit bag. Or tell me everything I need to know about taking SN to ctb. Also I need a believable excuse to give the person at the welding shop if they ask.

Reactions: odazai, endergames, Greenberg and 2 others
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Welcome to the site! I hope you find what you are seeking.

There is a lot of info here, especially on the Megathreads. Past and present members have been very generous in sharing their knowledge.

I think it is best if you focus on one specific method. SN and N2 are very different and require different methods of execution (no pun intended).

Reactions: endergames and Mare Imbrium
L

Lovestolearn

Jan 2, 2021
Could u direct me to some threads plz?

Reactions: odazai, Sapphodivine and endergames
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Hello, there is so much difference between the 2 methods, SN and N2. I would suggest that you focus on your preferred choice first and drill down. Should you find that the first method is unsuitable, then move on to the other method. Please note that SN is not completely peaceful and painless. Think of prolonged periods of nausea and stomach pains. It is a poison after all!

Whereas the Exit Bag is peaceful and painless but it will cost you some money. But the price is not unreasonable for the serenity you are getting. I have a blog on the Exit Bag method; it is a lot more concise than the meandering Megathreads. It is called, "the Megathreads" for a reason! My link to my blog is under my photo, under my name.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sapphodivine, lifeisbutadream, endergames and 1 other person
endergames

endergames

Aug 6, 2020
Greenberg's blog is a true blessing to the community!

Reactions: lifeisbutadream and Mare Imbrium
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
In Greenberg's blog, the section called "inmate suffered during execution" - is this saying that nembutol/pentobarbital is actually very painful?