• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
i have few questions
1- how much would the nitrogen cannister cost? can nitrogen gas be used to make bombs? i don't wanna be on a watch list, cause we don't even have that here, immediate apprehension and questioning.
2- can any other gas be used?

i will exhale, putt the nylon bags on my head with the hose coming in from a hole that i will tape around it so that no air can enter, i will use a zip lock around my neck.
would this make it work and be peaceful? how much time do i need?

ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
The most common gases for this are nitrogen, helium, and argon. I don't know if any of them would raise red flags with the authorities but I've never heard of this happening.

You don't want a zip lock around your neck, you need something a bit looser like elastic. You need to let gas escape from the bottom (since you will be exhaling CO2 and there will be air in the bag, you want the nitrogen to flush these out the bottom of the bag). You will need at least 40 minutes but it should be peaceful.

Check the inert gases/exit bag megathread for more info.

Reactions: grahf
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Since it can be explosive i will skip the gases. instead i will just put bags on my head and zip lock it, what i will do is mix toilet bowl cleaner with lime sulfur on a piece of cloth, and place it in the inner bag before putting it on my head, would inhaling this mixture make me pass out? how much time does it take to pass out? how horrible is the smell?

R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
The most common gases for this are nitrogen, helium, and argon. I don't know if any of them would raise red flags with the authorities but I've never heard of this happening.

You don't want a zip lock around your neck, you need something a bit looser like elastic. You need to let gas escape from the bottom (since you will be exhaling CO2 and there will be air in the bag, you want the nitrogen to flush these out the bottom of the bag). You will need at least 40 minutes but it should be peaceful.

Check the inert gases/exit bag megathread for more info.
Can apartment detect the nitrogen? I found a tank it seems but I don't know how much is needed. Can you please share how much is needed? Does the below link look enough to CBT
https://www.jjstech.com/e1066.html?...MIqa7BzdqkhAMVFCCtBh165A4iEAQYASABEgKM7_D_BwE