• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Anonymous2998691

Aug 14, 2023
Hi, I am looking for a Nitrogen regulator to CTB with an exit bag, but they only measure PSI (Lbs per square inch) and kPa (Kilopascal), not Lpn (liters per minute). Which is the measurement I need to use to regulate the Nitrogen, where can I find a regulator that uses Lpm? Am I missing something?

Regulator

Thanks for any advice.

S

Smith Winston

Jan 13, 2024
Hi, I am looking for a Nitrogen regulator to CTB with an exit bag, but they only measure PSI (Lbs per square inch) and kPa (Kilopascal), not Lpn (liters per minute). Which is the measurement I need to use to regulate the Nitrogen, where can I find a regulator that uses Lpm? Am I missing something?

View attachment 118797

Thanks for any advice.
Hi S,
I'm wondering have you figured it out and would you care to share what you have found?

R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
Is the regulator necessary or can you just use a nitrogen tank

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Regulators are necessary. And If their scale is psi/bar, one will have to manually mesure the flow rate. No more than half a Bar shall be needed for the 20 Lpm needed.

Search the forum for info, there is a lot of info available... one just needs to do his research.