ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
What's everyones' thoughts on the exit bag method? I've seen some people praise it and others claim it isnt as reliable as people make it seem.

Some of the bad stuff ive read about it from past threads is that: the bag can break easily, once you go unconscious your SI kicks in and your hands start trying to rip the bag off, it's more effective in older people (im only 20) and some people have said they started vomiting once they put the bag over their head?

Reactions: CCH beast
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
I never heard about the vomiting part.

All I know is that it's preferable if you have your own place. Hotels won't do since the noise from the tank can get pretty loud. Might arouse suspicion.

I'm using a mask instead of a bag. But one that is specifically made for ctb. Don't know enough about scuba gear to try a scuba mask like someone did.

Reactions: Mare Imbrium
ClownMe

ClownMe

Apr 7, 2021
I never heard about the vomiting part.

All I know is that it's preferable if you have your own place. Hotels won't do since the noise from the tank can get pretty loud. Might arouse suspicion.

I'm using a mask instead of a bag. But one that is specifically made for ctb. Don't know enough about scuba gear to try a scuba mask like someone did.
Yeah, ive heard it maybe 2 or 3 times in different threads, maybe they used the wrong gas or something? I have no idea.

I didnt know the tanks were really loud, I was planning on doing it in a hotel but I guess ill have to reconsider that.

What's the benefits of the mask over the bag? Im assuming there's less chance of it falling off?

N

NoSurprises

Mar 11, 2021
I wouldn't touch anything that could lead me to permanent brain damage

but thats me

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Yeah, ive heard it maybe 2 or 3 times in different threads, maybe they used the wrong gas or something? I have no idea.

I didnt know the tanks were really loud, I was planning on doing it in a hotel but I guess ill have to reconsider that.

What's the benefits of the mask over the bag? Im assuming there's less chance of it falling off?
Could be that they ate too much beforehand. I mean with the bag method it kinda gives you the illusion that you can still have one big last meal. Its not like sn where its well known you have to fast.

That's what one person said who planned to use this method in a hotel but decided to use n instead because he felt the gas tank was making too much noise.

That too and comfort. I don't like the idea of something covering my entire head. Makes me more anxious.

ClownMe

ClownMe

Apr 7, 2021
Could be that they ate too much beforehand. I mean with the bag method it kinda gives you the illusion that you can still have one big last meal. Its not like sn where its well known you have to fast.

That's what one person said who planned to use this method in a hotel but decided to use n instead because he felt the gas tank was making too much noise.

That too and comfort. I don't like the idea of something covering my entire head. Makes me more anxious.
How long should i wait after last eating to commit suicide with this method? I'm thinking for my last meal im going to have hotcakes, some hash browns and a hot chocolate from McDonald's.

Is there a recommended mask for this method?

Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
I've just been owned earlier today by @Greenberg and @Mare Imbrium. As it turns out, it's pretty reliable method. Here's the link of the thread if you're interested.

@Greenberg has a guide about nitrogen exit bag. @Mare Imbrium has told me that @Crushed_Innocence has CTB with an exit bag with helium tank.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mare Imbrium and Greenberg
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
How long should i wait after last eating to commit suicide with this method? I'm thinking for my last meal im going to have hotcakes, some hash browns and a hot chocolate from McDonald's.

Is there a recommended mask for this method?
would wait at least 8hr minimal, that's what they tell the ppl who are planning on taking sn. Maybe a juice and hard candy to tide you over if feeling weak or anxious during that time frame.

I'd ask @Greenberg for specific info when it comes to this since he is the expert. But the mask and regulator I have in mind is 1,200. Someone who bought it said it was legit and reliable.

Butterfly65

Butterfly65

One step closer
Oct 28, 2020
What's everyones' thoughts on the exit bag method? I've seen some people praise it and others claim it isnt as reliable as people make it seem.

Some of the bad stuff ive read about it from past threads is that: the bag can break easily, once you go unconscious your SI kicks in and your hands start trying to rip the bag off, it's more effective in older people (im only 20) and some people have said they started vomiting once they put the bag over their head?
Not sure where you are getting your information from. Are you talking about just putting a plain plastic bag over your head, no inert gas?

Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
Not sure what all this fuss is about the noise. A properly regulated flow of 15 LPM will be a steady hiss, not even as loud as maybe a bathroom sink faucet running. It could easily be masked by TV or radio being played at a reasonable volume.

Reactions: LADY007, CCH beast and lofticries