• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

X

xiaopingchina

May 23, 2019
Exit bag inert gas Method maybe a big mistake!

because:
-------------------
1)as you know:
high pressure of carbon dioxide will causes the sensation of choking.

2)but may be you don't know:
lower partial pressure of oxygen also causes the sensation of choking

carotid body can Detect both oxygen and co2 pressure

(my english not good ,hope you can read it)

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
Source?

what you're saying contradicts the literature we presently have as well as the case studies of people appearing to just "fall asleep" peacefully with this method.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and TiredHorse
X

xiaopingchina

May 23, 2019
Source?
what you're saying contradicts the literature we presently have as well as the case studies of people appearing to just "fall asleep" peacefully with this method.

yes, the point is :carotid body can Detect both oxygen and co2 pressure .That's for sure.

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

“Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.”
Mar 3, 2019
yes, the point is :carotid body can Detect both oxygen and co2 pressure .That's for sure.
Doesn't one become unconscious relatively quickly with this method providing you exhale first? As far as I know, if this method is completed correctly, it is pretty lethal. If there's any proven reason to think otherwise, than I guess I'll need a different method.

X

xiaopingchina

May 23, 2019
Doesn't one become unconscious relatively quickly with this method providing you exhale first? As far as I know, if this method is completed correctly, it is pretty lethal. If there's any proven reason to think otherwise, than I guess I'll need a different method.

i don't know if can unconscious quickly before carotid body Detect lower oxygen.
anyway, i just worry that gas Method maybe not so peaceful

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

“Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.”
Mar 3, 2019
i don't know if can unconscious quickly before carotid body Detect lower oxygen.
anyway, i just worry that gas Method maybe not so peaceful
Are you worried that the method isn't peaceful or that it isn't effective. I'm chosing this method because I thought it was both. I've been entertaining a combination of sn and inert gas as double whammy to ensure I die. All I really care about is that I die and that I don't make a mess.

X

xiaopingchina

May 23, 2019
Are you worried that the method isn't peaceful or that it isn't effective. I'm chosing this method because I thought it was both. I've been entertaining a combination of sn and inert gas as double whammy to ensure I die. All I really care about is that I die and that I don't make a mess.

about oxygen pressure

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
about oxygen pressure

Can you point us to where in that article it says an alarm response would be triggered because of insufficient oxygen supply?

From the PPH 2012:

In normal everyday life, we live in an atmosphere that is 21% oxygen. Interestingly, when there is a decline in the level of oxygen in the air we are breathing, we do not experience any particular alarm or concern. As long as one can breathe easily, the sensation one experiences as the oxygen level drops is one of disorientation, confusion, lack of coordination and eventual loss of consciousness.

This experience is sometimes likened to being drunk (alcohol intoxication). If the oxygen level is too low death will result. Accidental hypoxic deaths are not uncommon and there are a number of scenarios that can bring them about.
The Peaceful Pill Handbook

One example is the sudden drop in oxygen level that occurs when an aeroplane depressurizes at high altitude. This can lead to a rapid loss of consciousness and the death of all those in the plane.

When the plane depressurizes, one can still breath easily but there will be little oxygen in the inhaled air. This will cause a sudden drop in the dissolved oxygen in the blood reaching the brain, leading to loss of consciousness and death.
It is not uncommon for planes that have suddenly depressurized to travel on autopilot until they run out of fuel while everyone aboard has died. Witnesses (from planes sent to investigate) say that it often appears as though everyone on board has just gone to sleep.

Pneumonia is a more common cause o f a hypoxic death. Its peaceful reputation led to its common description as the 'old person's friend'. While the air inhaled may contain the full 21% of oxygen, the inflammation of the lungs (caused by the pneumonic infection) makes it impossible for the necessary oxygen to be extracted. The blood reaching the brain will have less oxygen than that required for life, and a peaceful death often results.

J

jolly_well_fed_up

Jul 26, 2019
Can you point us to where in that article it says an alarm response would be triggered because of insufficient oxygen supply?

From the PPH 2012:

Hello,

It is true, the human body has more than 300 so called chemo receptors/sensors and amongst them are also receptors/sensors that meassure O2 partial pressure in the blood and tissue. However, it's not gonna matter much because in the case of exit-back, the O2 level drops suddenly and unconsciousness sets in faster than the receptor/sensor can react, and in case of the full-body-bag it would be too late for the receptor's response as well because a level of 11% O2 as given in the test chamber to potentially trigger any sensor response, would be the equivalent of a 56% O2 saturation in humans blood, which would be classified as severe hypoxia. And one would simply get to that point while sleeping with a pill or before hand sleep-deprivation. The O2 receptor/sensor only reacts at a certain O2 level cross point (on its way downward). Experiments on pigs have shown that the O2 receptor/sensor caused pulse and respiration rate to increase to compensate at a level of 11% O2 , down from there the compensation mechanism stopped.

The steps checked were 21%, 11% and 7% within 45 minutes with N2 increased at a flow rate of 5-10 l/min in a 833 liter chamber.

"(...) We found in our study results that the oxygen saturation values from the pulse oximetry differed from those in the artery blood (from the blood gases examination). The oxygen saturation on pulse oximetry decreased by 44% when the chamber oxygen level decreased from 21% to 7%. If human oxygen saturation in a normal chamber was assumed to be 100%, the oxygen saturation in a chamber with an oxygen level of 7% would be 56%. The peripheral oxygen saturation of 56% is categorized as severe hypoxia [22]. On the other hand, the oxygen saturation measured from the blood gas examination decreased by 62%. If human oxygen saturation in a normal chamber was assumed to be 100%, the oxygen saturation in a chamber with an oxygen level of 7% would be 38%. The peripheral oxygen saturation of 38% is categorized as extreme hypoxia [22]. Human body tissues have various time windows of tolerance to hypoxia: brain tissues can tolerate less than 3 minutes, the liver and kidney can tolerate between 15 and 20 minutes, and skeletal muscles can tolerate between 60 and 90 minutes. In the case of patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome, the oxygenation level should be maintained at 85% of oxygen saturation, and the patient should be kept in the intensive care unit [23]. For humans with an oxygen saturation level of 38%, if they are not immediately given intensive care, their hypoxic condition can cause the death of vital organs such as the brain, liver, and kidneys. (...)"
Source: h t t p s://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/1073/4/042023/pdf

All information in here for educational purpose only!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
As long as your lungs work this is a very peaceful and sure method. There are numerous sites that provide this information. In my view it is better than N...smile. If my lungs worked I would not be on here today. The body does not recognize the change of breathing nitrogen instead of oxygen.
78% of the air we breathe IS nitrogen. No panic, no hypercapnia.
As long as your lungs work this is a very peaceful and sure method. There are numerous sites that provide this information. In my view it is better than N...smile. If my lungs worked I would not be on here today. The body does not recognize the change of breathing nitrogen instead of oxygen.
78% of the air we breathe IS nitrogen. No panic, no hypercapnia.
The prospect of vomiting into a small, plastic bag, held in place over your head is rather 'off-putting'. Might want to take a step back and reconsider using these methods together.

Last edited:
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@xiaopingchina, are you talking about a bad experience you've had with this method? If so, do you have some kind of lung disease? People with COPD don't find this method peaceful.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768
X

xiaopingchina

May 23, 2019
However, it's not gonna matter much because in the case of exit-back, the O2 level drops suddenly and unconsciousness sets in faster than the receptor/sensor can react,

All information in here for educational purpose only!

i hope so
@xiaopingchina, are you talking about a bad experience you've had with this method? If so, do you have some kind of lung disease? People with COPD don't find this method peaceful.

no I haven't tried any practical experience yet.

Last edited:
ImSorryEmma

ImSorryEmma

Skylar
Mar 28, 2019
Exit bag inert gas Method maybe a big mistake!

because:
-------------------
1)as you know:
high pressure of carbon dioxide will cause the sensation of choking.

2)but maybe you don't know:
the lower partial pressure of oxygen also causes the sensation of choking

the carotid body can Detect both oxygen and co2 pressure

(my English not good, hope you can read it)
did you just recently try this method yourself or did you read something about this method?

X

xiaopingchina

May 23, 2019
Signs and symptoms[edit]
Main article: Hypoxia (medical) § Signs and symptoms
In an acute context, hypoxemia can cause symptoms such as those in respiratory distress. These include breathlessness, an increased rate of breathing, use of the chest and abdominal muscles to breathe, and lip pursing.[8]:642
did you just recently try this method yourself or did you read something about this method?

I just read the medical literature about lower Oxygen partial pressure

there are two types of respiratory failure in medicine.
1) Respiratory failure type 1 (lower hypoxic partial pressure)
2) respiratory failure Type 2(lower hypoxic partial pressure + high carbon dioxide partial pressure)
The two symptoms are similar.

Last edited:
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
Signs and symptoms[edit]
Main article: Hypoxia (medical) § Signs and symptoms
In an acute context, hypoxemia can cause symptoms such as those in respiratory distress. These include breathlessness, an increased rate of breathing, use of the chest and abdominal muscles to breathe, and lip pursing.[8]:642

we already know that breathlessness occurs because of the occasional gasps witnessed in case studies of successful attempts, but there's nothing said in the article about an actual alarm response of the kind that would be triggered when inhaling CO2. like I said, the case studies point to this method being peaceful and if your hypothesis is true then they wouldn't appear so much to be.

The prospect of vomiting into a small, plastic bag, held in place over your head is rather 'off-putting'.

This method? When has that happened?

However, it's not gonna matter much because in the case of exit-back, the O2 level drops suddenly and unconsciousness sets in faster than the receptor/sensor can react

think your post deserves the largetext treatment

Reactions: MartEU and Sunset Limited
kerolox

kerolox

Jul 5, 2019
Watching this video it doesn't look like the guy is suffering at all, possibly quite enjoying it

Why You Should Put YOUR MASK On First (My Brain Without Oxygen) - Smarter Every Day 157

Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
I have been witness to several exit bag deaths- never seen any suffering

Reactions: Dawn0071111, Ch92921 and omoidarui
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
why is nitrogen method not maybe the best method if you have emphysema or copd ??

Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
why is nitrogen method not maybe the best method if you have emphysema or copd ??
You can't take deep enough breaths for it to be quick and people with COPD blow high CO2

Reactions: Soul
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
You can't take deep enough breaths for it to be quick and people with COPD blow high CO2
thanks for that . well that rules that option out for me !!

• Aww..
Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
thanks for that . well that rules that option out for me !!
Don't know your situation and NOT ...NOT encouraging your exit. BUT, with pre medications to OPEN the airways this may work...Ironic that you would have to pick a time that you are feeling well to exit

X

xiaopingchina

May 23, 2019
Watching this video it doesn't look like the guy is suffering at all, possibly quite enjoying it

Why You Should Put YOUR MASK On First (My Brain Without Oxygen) - Smarter Every Day 157

thank you for your video

X

xiaopingchina

May 23, 2019

Last edited:
Reactions: kerolox
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Don't know your situation and NOT ...NOT encouraging your exit. BUT, with pre medications to OPEN the airways this may work...Ironic that you would have to pick a time that you are feeling well to exit
thats true that is somthing i do have already inhalers etc
thank you

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
thats true that is somthing i do have already inhalers etc
thank you

@Sirius, as someone with advanced emphysema and already diagnosed as co2-retentive (not everyone with COPD is), the word may feels crucial here. Can you offer any sources and/or ideas for testing this theory? Trying a method one isn't sure will work is not a great idea.

I appreciate your input even though I have questions about it, and I also appreciate that you're not encouraging or supporting anyone's exit. The conversation is purely scientific.

Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
@Sirius, as someone with advanced emphysema and already diagnosed as co2-retentive (not everyone with COPD is), the word may feels crucial here. Can you offer any sources and/or ideas for testing this theory? Trying a method one isn't sure will work is not a great idea.

I appreciate your input even though I have questions about it, and I also appreciate that you're not encouraging or supporting anyone's exit. The conversation is purely scientific.
Truthfully, FEN discourages the use of the hood/gas for pulmonary patients. In the PPH therre is a recommendation to have the spirometry done in advance, with possible use of steroids and inhalers pre exit. I wouldn't use this method in this situation

Reactions: angie and Soul
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
we already know that breathlessness occurs because of the occasional gasps witnessed in case studies of successful attempts, but there's nothing said in the article about an actual alarm response of the kind that would be triggered when inhaling CO2. like I said, the case studies point to this method being peaceful and if your hypothesis is true then they wouldn't appear so much to be.

This method? When has that happened?

think your post deserves the largetext treatment
Using Sn with the exit bag.