T

Thanatoss

Oct 2, 2023
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with some questions? I'm looking into the Exit Bag method and have found a Nitrogen cylinder. I am wondering though if the "G - 8.7m3) will be enough gas and I'm confused about what type of regular I need to purchase and flowmeter and how would I connect up a oxygen line to this?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Not know need know als

starlightsun

starlightsun

May 26, 2023
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with some questions? I'm looking into the Exit Bag method and have found a Nitrogen cylinder . I am wondering though if the "G - 8.7m3) will be enough gas and I'm confused about what type of regular I need to purchase and flowmeter and how would I connect up a oxygen line to this?
I had a similar question: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/size-check-on-n2-cylinder.120172/

I was assured that size D (1.8) will be plenty, G is enormous

Reactions: thewalkingdread
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with some questions? I'm looking into the Exit Bag method and have found a Nitrogen cylinder I am wondering though if the "G - 8.7m3) will be enough gas and I'm confused about what type of regular I need to purchase and flowmeter and how would I connect up a oxygen line to this?
another kiwi. get it sorted?

Reactions: thewalkingdread
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
No linking to sources please!

Reactions: k1w1