wannagohome

wannagohome

Jan 6, 2021
What type of elastics do you think are the best for the use with an exit bag ?
I tested with three types: Flat ones 8mm and 10 mm and round one 3 mm
For me the flat 8mm suit best as it can be easily adjusted with the cordlock to be thight but not too tight although it is so extensible that it feels a little loose at the neck.
The others are much more tight and not so extensible and might become a bit too tight for a free gas-flow. Also handling the cordlock is more difficult.

What do you think ?

Reactions: Kbeau
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I wouldn't overthink it, as long as the bag doesn't have any seams or leaks in it and can withstand the pressure of air flowing into it.

Reactions: Lastsauce
wannagohome

wannagohome

Jan 6, 2021
I wouldn't overthink it, as long as the bag doesn't have any seams or leaks in it and can withstand the pressure of air flowing into it.
Yepp - that's why i chose PVC bag against turkey bag. The turkey bag is harder to tear yes but the slightest sharp or spiky thing will start a rip of several centimeters. PVC is softer but more resistent to ripping. I also pressed a full PVC bag between my legs in order to make it explode - no way

Reactions: Lastsauce and Symbiote
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
What type of elastics do you think are the best for the use with an exit bag ?
I tested with three types: Flat ones 8mm and 10 mm and round one 3 mm
For me the flat 8mm suit best as it can be easily adjusted with the cordlock to be thight but not too tight although it is so extensible that it feels a little loose at the neck.
The others are much more tight and not so extensible and might become a bit too tight for a free gas-flow. Also handling the cordlock is more difficult.

What do you think ?
Instead of elastics, I would suggest that you consider a drawstring setup to facilitate airflow (out) of the bag.

I

iguanah

Dec 31, 2020
Instead of elastics, I would suggest that you consider a drawstring setup to facilitate airflow (out) of the bag.
i beleive he is referring to a drawstring setup, but is torn between using a flat or round drawstring cord.

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg and Lastsauce