FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is, which is why it's disgusting how there is a lack of acceptance towards the right to cease existing in peace.
Any hope in this existence is certainly a delusion as existence is something very hopeless, existence just causes harm, I believe it's preferable to cease existing under all circumstances as existing will always be nothing but suffering.

It's something so repulsive to burden one with the ability to suffer endlessly in this meaningless and cruel existence, it disturbs me how much harm existence causes, existence truly is evil and it's tragic how this endless cycle of harm and torment continues.

I cannot stand those humans who lack any awareness pushing the empty, nonsensical words that there is "hope" as existence was never something desirable in the first place. I see existence as something best avoided, the only relief from suffering could ever lie in death, suicide is all that feels rational as after all existence was nothing more than a horrific, hellish mistake, there is no limit as to how tortuous existing can get.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sanction, d3c4y, Sannti and 3 others
N

nood11

Jul 14, 2023
I wish lethal injection administered by a doctor was available to anyone everywhere no questions asked.