FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
As long as humans continue to so disgustingly and harmfully procreate there should be an off switch to this existence so that we can instantly free ourselves in peace. It's so horrible how we were enslaved in this existence with no straightforward way to die, suicide should be as easy as just choosing to permanently switch off our consciousness.

As after all the right to die is the most important human right, nobody should ever have to struggle to die, it's such an evil world where all humans cannot just choose to die in peace despite the fact that they were enslaved in this existence in the first place. Having the option of a peaceful suicide is very important as it means finding peace and safety from suffering, suicide is self care.

Existence was just a horrific mistake in the first place anyway and wanting to die is all that feels rational as after all one cannot suffer from not existing, an off switch from this existence would prevent so much unnecessary suffering.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, TheShyOne, Ligottian and 10 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I always thought how such an option would make life more fun and bearable for me. Ironically.

• Aww..
Reactions: myusername890, Ligottian and Rational man
A

alwayssad

I just wanna stop existing
Oct 27, 2023
I completely agree with you. Suicide has been made so hard while everyone should have the right to not exist.

• Aww..
Reactions: myusername890, pthnrdnojvsc, ChronicPain23 and 2 others
ABSOLUTION

ABSOLUTION

Jul 25, 2023
The absolute paramount low level priority of any living thing is to survive.
But if such a switch were a thing, then it would contradict this drive to live.
If it was that easy, I think humanity would already be extinct.
There would be no incentive to even attempt trying to survive in tough times if there was such an ability to solve all your problems permanently.
You wouldn't even worry about leaving behind your family to suffer since they would have the same capability as you too.

We already have external solutions for a peaceful death, and could be even further improved if suicide wasn't looked down upon the way it is.
The problem is that the consequences of everyone else's drive to live directly affects you, even if you've overridden it yourself.
From the heavy restriction of even legal materials like SN, to someone 'saving' you from hanging if you're discovered without a second thought.
That's why suicide is as hard as it is these days.

sadlyexisting

sadlyexisting

Missing the good times
Jun 26, 2023
I completely agree with everything you wrote.

I also don't get why people are still procreating in this world, there are so many children who are in need of a good home, and the world is also very populated already, so why get another child to be in this world?
It seems like everyone just selfishly wants to have their "own" kids that are purely made out of their bloodline, they don't even consider an adoption and instead bring another soul into this horrible world.

I am feeling so guilty for every little baby in this world that will experience the same suffering as we do.

But as long as humans exist, this will continue. Procreation and giving birth will be seen as something extremely positive and something to be happy about, while death and suicide are always the bad things that will bring pain others.
Even though it should be the other way around, in my opinion.

Suicide will always get more difficult, while more and more poor souls are forcefully brought into this world. But that's something pro-lifers will never understand, and sadly, they are being seen as "normal" people, while we are seen as mentally unstable, that don't have a sense of judgment.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
First things first.

The best way to "prevent — any — death" is to stop death at it's origin: people should just stop breeding, for good. That which is never born, never suffers or dies. It's better to never have been. This is just plain, simple, logics. #AntiNatalism #BlackPill

Secondly, since we are all unlucky to have already been brought to this shit world without our consent, what follows is a pro-choice argument.

If life is a right, then this means that it is something one is entitled to but *not obligated to* in any way.

In other words, if life is a right, it is not a duty or obligation. And if one can't freely decide at anypoint to end his own life, as he pleases, life ceases being a right and becomes a duty, an obligation.

So: 1. either life is a right and, consequentially, one should also have a right to determine his own death or 2. life is a duty and one shouldn't be allowed to determine his own death.

I don't think life is a right or a duty. It's actually an imposition without the consent of the human being brought to existence.

Therefore I think it's even more imperative that people should be allowed to have universal access to euthanasia, regardless if they are sick or not. Holding someone hostage to a condition they were imposed, without their consent, is a serious and ultimate violence.

If it is his rationally reflected will, one should be able to determine when, where and how they die.

The best authority to judge that is oneself.

Reactions: Immensevoid
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Its ironic that as we speak, thousands of people in war zones are being butchered in so many ways. These people know doubt wanted to live in most cases. There are millions of people across the globe who cannot get health care or a roof or eat and will die possibly, but they wanted to live. In the UK, excess deaths are running in the thousands per Week and government representatives and much of the media appear not to cover this important life issue in any great detail. Few government officials turn up for ' excess deaths' debate but they turn up for their 'pay rises' debate. So what are our governments doing to address aforementioned?.

Honestly, how many.of our politicians give much of a sh***.?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: thewalkingdread, Per Ardua Ad Astra and Ligottian
D

DinoDaAltaTCPCacaRt

Dec 27, 2023
You have 31k posts, OG here, may I ask why you didnt manage to kys yet? Do you have any tips f me?