C

cosmic-realism

Sep 7, 2024
The existence of an entity is scarier than an entity not existing at all.

In eastern religions, God forces rebirth for some set of sins that aren't even clear, then this seems to be an eternal trap. It's very rare that someone is not reborn because of some or the other sin.It's a cosmic level scam.We are hamsters in a wheel, unable to make it out at all.

In western religions,God sends you to hell for the tiniest of sins.No matter what,you'll burn in hell.Almost as if they need these "souls" in hell no matter what.

Whatever entity is behind this madness,is no all loving and pure God.God has to be the most cruel being in existence.Because why would animals have to hunt and hurt other animals,in order to eat and survive.Why do herbivores live,so that carnivores can hunt them and kill them brutally and digest them.

Males are wired to be aggressive creatures while the poor females who have to endure this cruelty have to exist in the first place.

What decides whether you are born weak or strong?What decides you are born rich or poor?In eastern religions,it's your so called karma of your past life that you can't remember.In western religions ,it's God's plan.

I say this is a cruel game for this entity.We are all ants in a box that this entity has no mercy for.Kill, crush,make them suffer.

God is beyond human cruelty.It is a personification of suffering,malice,hatred,cruelty of the highest order.No one talks back to this god.No one can see,hear,touch,feel or communicate with this being.There is no revolution or rebellion against this system.Can you oppose a being you can't perceive?

I would rather have a Godless world of science with no meaning to anything,than this abomination.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: pleaseiwanttogo, Hunterer, sserafim and 12 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
The Abrahamic God sounds like a sadist

Reactions: sserafim, IwantHappiness, badtothebone and 6 others
B

brokeandbroken

Paragon
Apr 18, 2023
The existence of an entity is scarier than an entity not existing at all.

In eastern religions, God forces rebirth for some set of sins that aren't even clear, then this seems to be an eternal trap. It's very rare that someone is not reborn because of some or the other sin.It's a cosmic level scam.We are hamsters in a wheel, unable to make it out at all.

In western religions,God sends you to hell for the tiniest of sins.No matter what,you'll burn in hell.Almost as if they need these "souls" in hell no matter what.

Whatever entity is behind this madness,is no all loving and pure God.God has to be the most cruel being in existence.Because why would animals have to hunt and hurt other animals,in order to eat and survive.Why do herbivores live,so that carnivores can hunt them and kill them brutally and digest them.

Males are wired to be aggressive creatures while the poor females who have to endure this cruelty have to exist in the first place.

What decides whether you are born weak or strong?What decides you are born rich or poor?In eastern religions,it's your so called karma of your past life that you can't remember.In western religions ,it's God's plan.

I say this is a cruel game for this entity.We are all ants in a box that this entity has no mercy for.Kill, crush,make them suffer.

God is beyond human cruelty.It is a personification of suffering,malice,hatred,cruelty of the highest order.No one talks back to this god.No one can see,hear,touch,feel or communicate with this being.There is no revolution or rebellion against this system.Can you oppose a being you can't perceive?

I would rather have a Godless world of science with no meaning to anything,than this abomination.
Is science that much better? Survival of the fittest? How is that any better? You get objective morality without God. The existence of God is exponentially more terrifying however. How is a world where the existence of the holocaust good or even leading to good, the best. How is it that possible. How is really possible it isn't one off. Most of the reason it's terrible is because we think have evolved but we haven't. We are the same as we have always been. How is all of this suffering the best version of existence? How terrifying are the potential other versions then. I mean if God is perfect and doesn't make mistakes how terrifying are the potential mistakes.

Maybe the argument is all of this suffering leads to greater numbers of people saved in the end. Though I don't believe it.

I think the answer is more terrifying. It's a test of your love for God. How is the literal embodiment of good one that tests your love by immense suffering with the punishment being even more suffering OR being with the being who made you suffer like that in the first place. It's psychopathic. Seems enormously one sided.

Maybe the argument is then that Jesus suffered like we suffered but didn't have to therefore he is perfect. But then isn't that problematic because isn't at least some basis of Christianity about feeling bad for him. Getting all weepy on Easter... Should we then? Did Jesus even have a choice? If his death was also about experiencing our suffering should we feel bad? I'm not so sure.

If heaven is perfect then is our memories wiped clean so we forget our suffering. Isn't that abusive?

I will say yeah it is terrifying. It seems like we live in a world with humans without a conscious, following behind a God without one either.

I don't know if God or the world is a mistake I'll leave for God what is God's. But I know I sure am. Nothing about my life, my future, or anything else is anything besides a mistake. I've made more than my fair share I'm a deeply fallible person but everything about my life right now isn't my fault.

So yeah im terrified. If humans are meant to be a reflection of our creator that's terrifying.

Reactions: badtothebone, divinemistress36 and davidtorez
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
This is absolutely my view too. I really hope there isn't a God because I can't fathom how they could possibly be kind or even fair given how this world is designed. If the religious folk want to blame that on some other evil being- we're equally screwed because that means God either can't defeat them or- wants them to exist and is in cahoots with them. Seems to me- God wants us to pick a side so- if we choose wrongly- and 'evil' or 'sinful' deeds are much more tempting- then they can condemn us forever. Who made us so susceptible to 'sin' in the first place? They did- surely? Unless it all sprang up from eating an apple. Seriously? Sorry- I know I shouldn't be insulting other people's faith but I find the whole thing a sort of sadistic game if that really is the case. We've been set up to fail and anyway, does God seriously just want a bunch of 'sheeple' who won't question them and just comply?

It also seems utterly bizarre to me that an entity with no morals at all- that will cheerfully murder babies, invent paedophilia, turn one animal against another so it will eat the other alive is so obsessed with us following a strict moral code.

I'm with you. I'd much rather this all happened by chance. It's still shit of course. It won't negate what suffering everything is going through now but hopefully, when we die, that will be an end to it. We won't get judged for some minor misdemeanor.

I suppose the only good thing about it all being real would be that those who have done terrible things in this life and got away with it will get what they deserve in the afterlife. But- if they can say 'sorry' and get away with it, yet someone who didn't do all that much wrong but doesn't have faith goes to hell- then, surely there's something very wrong.

Not to say everything about religion is bad. It has inspired people to do a lot of good things too but on a fundamental level, I agree with you. I don't think the evidence that we can perceive points to a creator that even complies to their own rules.

• Love
Reactions: badtothebone, landslide2, asd and 3 others
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
If we do not talk about the physical body, then even the appearance of our soul was against our will initially in fact.
I want my energy to simply be destroyed after my death. And so that this process is also pain-free.
I don't want to go to some terrible place, I don't want to go to "paradise".
I want the complete destruction of my soul

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, badtothebone, cosmic-realism and 1 other person
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I agree, the idea that there is a God who created such a hell yet considers themselves loving must be one of the worst possibilities. Fortunately it's just an exaggerated fairy tale that is very unlikely to be true, surrounded by millions of similar made-up stories. Don't forget that the stories have changed a lot over time, originally they were so horrific no one would believe them now.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, badtothebone, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
C

cosmic-realism

Sep 7, 2024
This is absolutely my view too. I really hope there isn't a God because I can't fathom how they could possibly be kind or even fair given how this world is designed. If the religious folk want to blame that on some other evil being- we're equally screwed because that means God either can't defeat them or- wants them to exist and is in cahoots with them. Seems to me- God wants us to pick a side so- if we choose wrongly- and 'evil' or 'sinful' deeds are much more tempting- then they can condemn us forever. Who made us so susceptible to 'sin' in the first place? They did- surely? Unless it all sprang up from eating an apple. Seriously? Sorry- I know I shouldn't be insulting other people's faith but I find the whole thing a sort of sadistic game if that really is the case. We've been set up to fail and anyway, does God seriously just want a bunch of 'sheeple' who won't question them and just comply?

It also seems utterly bizarre to me that an entity with no morals at all- that will cheerfully murder babies, invent paedophilia, turn one animal against another so it will eat the other alive is so obsessed with us following a strict moral code.

I'm with you. I'd much rather this all happened by chance. It's still shit of course. It won't negate what suffering everything is going through now but hopefully, when we die, that will be an end to it. We won't get judged for some minor misdemeanor.

I suppose the only good thing about it all being real would be that those who have done terrible things in this life and got away with it will get what they deserve in the afterlife. But- if they can say 'sorry' and get away with it, yet someone who didn't do all that much wrong but doesn't have faith goes to hell- then, surely there's something very wrong.

Not to say everything about religion is bad. It has inspired people to do a lot of good things too but on a fundamental level, I agree with you. I don't think the evidence that we can perceive points to a creator that even complies to their own rules.

Yes.The act of birth itself starts from a female's utter pain.The most dirtiest act born from lust , greed and sadism leads to conception.Anyone who says they are born from love are lying to themselves.They are born from their father's dirtiest emotions and inhuman tendencies.If love is meant to be pure,then what's the need to get the body involved.

I am in no way old fashioned.But as much as we try to deny it, conception can only happen when a woman is dehumanized.No pure love will ever cause conception.

Death is more sacred than life will ever be.No life is worth when a woman is forced to care for a baby put in her without her consent. Motherhood is not normal to the female species.Either motherhood is forced or the woman get indoctrinated through social brainwashing.

Everything is impure and dirty in this world.God is by no means a pure being.If there is a creator,then there is no end to this misery.If a God exists,that means we have no real way out.

True,not everything about religion is bad.But it just goes to show,how evil this entity can be.Creations are part of the creator.We only have tiny miniscule fractions of this creator's soul.Just imagine this entity's capacity of evil.It's an evil we can never ever comprehend.
If we do not talk about the physical body, then even the appearance of our soul was against our will initially in fact.
I want my energy to simply be destroyed after my death. And so that this process is also pain-free.
I don't want to go to some terrible place, I don't want to go to "paradise".
I want the complete destruction of my soul
Same.I don't want to be back on this garbage in worst circumstances.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, badtothebone, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yes.The act of birth itself starts from a female's utter pain.The most dirtiest act born from lust , greed and sadism leads to conception.Anyone who says they are born from love are lying to themselves.They are born from their father's dirtiest emotions and inhuman tendencies.If love is meant to be pure,then what's the need to get the body involved.

I am in no way old fashioned.But as much as we try to deny it, conception can only happen when a woman is dehumanized.No pure love will ever cause conception.

Death is more sacred than life will ever be.No life is worth when a woman is forced to care for a baby put in her without her consent. Motherhood is not normal to the female species.Either motherhood is forced or the woman get indoctrinated through social brainwashing.

Everything is impure and dirty in this world.God is by no means a pure being.If there is a creator,then there is no end to this misery.If a God exists,that means we have no real way out.

True,not everything about religion is bad.But it just goes to show,how evil this entity can be.Creations are part of the creator.We only have tiny miniscule fractions of this creator's soul.Just imagine this entity's capacity of evil.It's an evil we can never ever comprehend.

Same.I don't want to be back on this garbage in worst circumstances.

Not sure I entirely agree. Some women do genuinely want to have children. My Mum definitely did. I agree sex can definitely be coerced or even forced but I don't think it is (let's hope not) the majority of the time.

Where I would perhaps agree is- as a species- like all other species, we are set up to be horny in order that there's more chance we procreate and ensure the survival of the species. I'd also possibly agree that feelings like 'love' are productive towards that goal. If we believe we love our partners, we'll maybe stay with them long enough to have sex. Then, if we believe we love our partners and our children, both parents will do all they can to ensure their child reaches an age it can procreate in turn.

That desire commonly happens in both men and women though. It's probably still only a minority that don't want children or feel disgusted by sex.

Reactions: badtothebone, divinemistress36 and cosmic-realism
T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Is it inhuman though to procreate when we are but animals ourselves who happened to win the genetic lottery for sentience? I guess many could argue for or against such.

I agree that death is more sacred than life because by default it's guaranteed and pure.

Yes, god would not be perfect because as the son of man created in its image they would be flawed by default.

I personally do not believe in the existence of a god because I've been through enough hell in life to make a biblical hell feel like paradise by comparison.

Emotional pain cuts far deeper than any lake of fire swimming lessons and skin-flaying regimen ever could.

But all religions are man-made concepts as far as I'm concerned so such caters to the lowest common denominator by default so it can amass more followers.

It's a business like everything in life.

And life is sickening to me which is why I choose to CTB.

• Love
Reactions: Hunterer, sserafim, badtothebone and 3 others
C

cosmic-realism

Sep 7, 2024
Is it inhuman though to procreate when we are but animals ourselves who happened to win the genetic lottery for sentience? I guess many could argue for or against such.

I agree that death is more sacred than life because by default it's guaranteed and pure.

Yes, god would not be perfect because as the son of man created in its image they would be flawed by default.

I personally do not believe in the existence of a god because I've been through enough hell in life to make a biblical hell feel like paradise by comparison.

Emotional pain cuts far deeper than any lake of fire swimming lessons and skin-flaying regimen ever could.

But all religions are man-made concepts as far as I'm concerned so such caters to the lowest common denominator by default so it can amass more followers.

It's a business like everything in life.

And life is sickening to me which is why I choose to CTB.
Yes.I really hope that there is no God.

It makes everything more simpler.
Is science that much better? Survival of the fittest? How is that any better? You get objective morality without God. The existence of God is exponentially more terrifying however. How is a world where the existence of the holocaust good or even leading to good, the best. How is it that possible. How is really possible it isn't one off. Most of the reason it's terrible is because we think have evolved but we haven't. We are the same as we have always been. How is all of this suffering the best version of existence? How terrifying are the potential other versions then. I mean if God is perfect and doesn't make mistakes how terrifying are the potential mistakes.

Maybe the argument is all of this suffering leads to greater numbers of people saved in the end. Though I don't believe it.

I think the answer is more terrifying. It's a test of your love for God. How is the literal embodiment of good one that tests your love by immense suffering with the punishment being even more suffering OR being with the being who made you suffer like that in the first place. It's psychopathic. Seems enormously one sided.

Maybe the argument is then that Jesus suffered like we suffered but didn't have to therefore he is perfect. But then isn't that problematic because isn't at least some basis of Christianity about feeling bad for him. Getting all weepy on Easter... Should we then? Did Jesus even have a choice? If his death was also about experiencing our suffering should we feel bad? I'm not so sure.

If heaven is perfect then is our memories wiped clean so we forget our suffering. Isn't that abusive?

I will say yeah it is terrifying. It seems like we live in a world with humans without a conscious, following behind a God without one either.

I don't know if God or the world is a mistake I'll leave for God what is God's. But I know I sure am. Nothing about my life, my future, or anything else is anything besides a mistake. I've made more than my fair share I'm a deeply fallible person but everything about my life right now isn't my fault.

So yeah im terrified. If humans are meant to be a reflection of our creator that's terrifying.
Science is better because there is an end to this misery after we die.No rebirths or hell.

Even if the suffering has no meaning,it will end once we die.We are just toys in a toy box.The best gift we will receive is non-existence.

Otherwise no matter how you look at it,we are entertainment farms for this entity called God.Violence as a form of entertainment has been a constant since time immemorial.So this entity loves playing with these creatures he created in his doll house,which we know as the universe.That's just one of the many of his doll houses.

I am not a christian but I admire Jesus.He was a genuinely good person who was very kind.No matter what he did for the people around him,he was punished by the very same people.

In every religion,there is a staunch hatred for women.I like to think that a female entity tried to challenge this madness and lost.That's when every woman was created as a copy of her,so that we suffer badly.

No all loving God would ever support a non-egalitarian society.The price of equality and peace would mean no entertainment for God.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim, badtothebone, divinemistress36 and 2 others
K

Kavka

Student
Jun 11, 2024
The Abrahamic God sounds like a sadist
How people can read the Old Testament and come to a different conclusion is beyond me. If that God were alive today, he would be locked up and everyone would be watching the true crime Netflix documentary about him. Even in the early days of Christianity, the Gnostics came to this conclusion.

Reactions: sserafim, cosmic-realism and badtothebone
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'm an atheist. I know a human is just 30 trillion cells a machine no soul no god.

We are all just that first cell

That being said there is no mention of any hell in the christian bible old and new testament .

I as an atheist know more about their religion than they do just a little reading and a very little research . I did much more extensive reading about evolution, the brain , the cell biology: we all evolved from that first cell we can't be different from our ancestor just added garbage that can make one suffer unbearable pain. All people have to do is read the books the bible the koran and then read a cell biology book and you will see that the cell biology, evolution, brain books are true while the religious books are made up fiction. People don't read the books and just believe what is in the media and movies where we do see for example the depiction of hell but that is never described in the Bible as this reddit thread and other link shows

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: sserafim, LifeQuitter, badtothebone and 2 others
M

Manfrotto99

Specialist
Oct 10, 2023
I'm sure I will be knocked down here for sharing my thoughts on this topic but I actually find a lot of comfort in the Christian God. Way more than science and the surivial of the fittest which has dictated my miserable existence while on this earth. Knowing that there is nothing I have done or will do, including taking my own life, that can seperate me from the love and mercy that is in Christ Jesus, to me is very comforting when facing ctb. That is what the God of the New Testamant promised through the blood of Christ, that we will be saved. If im wrong then Gods promise was wrong and that means God lied and is evil or does not exit. It may be a test of faith, but I refuse to believe in some dogma about hell that has been forced down people's throats by religion as a society construct and means of control.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hunterer, NoPoint280491, cosmic-realism and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
You're right as the gods that humans devote their entire life to seem like massive sadists or are simply apathetic. Thankfully, there's no need to be scared of a god existing as no god exists. God would only be scary if they were to exist

Reactions: badtothebone and pthnrdnojvsc
milknife02

milknife02

Aug 13, 2024
You're completely right. The God existing is scarier than no God. But if this is upsetting to you, please remember that there is no God. "Oh, but how do you know?" Because we know that the basis of religion was created from average human beings seeking to control others / gain sociopolitical power. This we know. People love to lie, religion comforts people but its a silly scam that has seriously hurt people and disturbs you now. It's like a spiritual binky for those afraid of mortality. It's fine, we'll all likely float into the ether or something.

Reactions: sserafim, badtothebone and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Yes.I really hope that there is no God.

It makes everything more simpler.

Science is better because there is an end to this misery after we die.No rebirths or hell.

Even if the suffering has no meaning,it will end once we die.We are just toys in a toy box.The best gift we will receive is non-existence.

Otherwise no matter how you look at it,we are entertainment farms for this entity called God.Violence as a form of entertainment has been a constant since time immemorial.So this entity loves playing with these creatures he created in his doll house,which we know as the universe.That's just one of the many of his doll houses.

I am not a christian but I admire Jesus.He was a genuinely good person who was very kind.No matter what he did for the people around him,he was punished by the very same people.

In every religion,there is a staunch hatred for women.I like to think that a female entity tried to challenge this madness and lost.That's when every woman was created as a copy of her,so that we suffer badly.

No all loving God would ever support a non-egalitarian society.The price of equality and peace would mean no entertainment for God.
Thats where the Myth of Lilith came in. It was said she was Adams lover before Eve but she refused to be submissive to him and left. She is a big icon in the Occult and Pagan belief system as a Dominant female empowerment demon/entity

Reactions: IwantHappiness and badtothebone
A

avalonisburning

I've got spurs that jingle, jangle, jingle
May 12, 2024
God only has as much power as you give it.

Reactions: divinemistress36