WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I never wanted to be here in this dreadful world. Not now, not ever.
I never asked for this insanity.
Why do people insist on breeding and bringing suffering into this hellish place ?
Existence is pointless and meaningless to me, I don't care for it at all.
I'm just a meat suit with a stupid brain.
I need to terminate this existence once and for all, and be free of this madness called life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: DEATH IS FREEDOM, sserafim, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Literally nothing that any of us will ever do in our lives will have any effect on the universe whatsoever.
Our presence in this place is so miniscule that it's nearly totally non existent when compared to the vastness of everything else out there.
If every single human being died right now it wouldn't make a shred of difference. None of us are important to the bigger picture in any way. We are all totally disposable.
Yet people trot around like they're the best thing since sliced bread. Like they have all the right answers. Like they're making a difference.
Think about it. No matter what you do, how rich you are, how nice you are, how giving you are, etc.. It means absolutely nothing outside of this shitty little thing we call humanity.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Why do people insist on breeding and bringing suffering into this hellish place ?
They continue to breed and burden people with the ability to suffer endlessly because of evolution. Humanity in addition to all other species have evolved and it is built into them to make offspring to prevent the species from going extinct. I think that is the reason why people have sex, meaning they have kids.

But now, in this current society, I think it is just influence from peoples' ancestors to have kids. People glorify having children so much even though it arguably ruins your lives in a way. More money spent, tirelessly taking care of the children in order to provide them with what they need, etc. I don't understand what's so good about it..

I also agree that existence is stupid, I don't see any obvious inherent meaning to our existence and I only believe that we were dropped on this earth without a reason. Maybe there is an existentialist meaning but that is equally as meaningless as everything else here since there is no meaning to life that'd apply to everyone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe that this species would had went extinct a long time ago if all humans were capable of rational thought, I wish that humans had the compassion and awareness to leave the non-existent alone in peace and not burden them with the ability to suffer. To me only never existing is true perfection.

I don't see any value in being trapped in this futile existence just destined to decay and die anyway, it's horrifying how we cannot just easily die in peace despite the fact existence just causes suffering. I've also never wished to exist, all that existence does is create problems there was never a need for.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE