• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am looking forward to death. I honestly think I have been mildly depressed my entire life which is probably linked to being autistic. Recently I have been dealing with physical health problems which have taken away my quality of life. I just feel like my soul just doesn't belong trapped in this body and is in need of being laid to rest. I have an very overactive mind and feel like death is the only way to be free from my thoughts.
living is just pointless, we only exist just to die anyway.
I hope everyone here finds peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life is pointless, iloverachel, myusername890 and 14 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can relate so much to your words.

I've been depressed, stressed and suicidal since I was 12. My high school made my life hell.

To make matters worse, after my 25s I started to gain a lot of weight and now that I'm 33 and too lazy to work out, I hate looking at myself in the mirror. Sure, I can change things but finding the strength to do it is almost impossible.

I'm looking forward to death too and. Also, Iwould like to have some answers. Why existing in first place if we're all bound to die? How can something come from nothing? This universe is ridiculous.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Homo erectus, homesick28 and 2 others
homesick28

homesick28

Oct 26, 2020
I came out of a really dark period and never felt more myself. I had endless energy and life was so beautiful, and I was functioning on a high level. Yet, in the background I guess I was psychotic talking to different celestial beings. I felt so enlightened and at peace with myself. I didn't know souls I was talking to, and angels should have been a red flag. I was shot at with guns and my toxic roommate started stealing from me during covid, and eventually he OD'd on fentynal. The trauma from that lead to the deepest fall from grace. I never thought I could fall so far from the cloud I was on. But whatever fantasy world I was living in crashed into this one and Im just a pacing corpse now, wondering wtf happened. AND IT IS SUCH FUCKING TORTURE to not be able to function the way you once did, To see those dreams crushed because Ill never be able to acheive anything now. Im so fucked up and useless. I just want to go back to being psychotic because I never felt more myself and capable. Here I am in this prison day in and day out and there's nothing I can do to change it. NOTHING. And all I get to think about everyday is how I fucked it all up. Nothing works like it used to. It is unbareable torture.

• Hugs
Reactions: Homo erectus and AQUA
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I was just about to comment how this is a refreshingly humanizing post from FC, and then I realized it was written three years ago.

Reactions: 4am, betternever2havbeen and Homo erectus
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
It is. Earth is literally a prison planet. The worst thing is that none of us could consent to existence beforehand, it was forced upon all of us

• Hugs
Reactions: 4am, TheSpookyNameGuy, Rogue Proxy and 2 others
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
I fear that death might not be an end. But if I had to relive this or a similar life, so be it. What can I do?

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I fear that death might not be an end. But if I had to relive this or a similar life, so be it. What can I do?
Wdym? Like reincarnation? Btw, have you heard about quantum immortality?

Reactions: Homo erectus
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Wdym? Like reincarnation? Btw, have you heard about quantum immortality?
Sorry. I really messed things up as usually. I don't know what I've done. Let me recap: I think somehow some people have to clean up this mess. Death is probably not an end. It is the purpose of life to wind up this world gracefully if possible. What is quantum immortality?

Reactions: sserafim
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
PLEASE PRETEND THIS IS NEW 👌

If not then the idea is simply for other users to see a person not a spambot.

Yeah, and it's almost as if having to put up with years of abuse & suicidal ideation can change, exhaust and depress a person. Oh wait...

I'm sorry for your suffering OP.

• Love
Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy, superwacki, Deleted member 82921 and 5 others
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Here as well, keeping it alive 😉 👍

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
I was just about to comment how this is a refreshingly humanizing post from FC, and then I realized it was written three years ago.

It's old, but you're late! 😉

• Yay!
Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy and Suicidebydeath
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I feel the same my friend

Reactions: davidtorez