FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly does and that's why I'd always prefer to cease existing. Only wishing for the eternity of non-existence makes sense to me as existence is just so cruel and harmful.
It's really horrifying how existing beings have been tormented so senselessly all throughout history in this futile existence that was always very unnecessary, it's so disturbing how there is no limit as to how much an existing being can suffer.
The reality is that existence will always be undesirable, it just causes harm and suffering, it just creates problems there was never a need for which is why I envy those who die.

There is no benefit to existing, it's such a terrible tragedy how life even existed at all, it's a curse to exist as a conscious being enslaved in this existence with no straightforward way to die. Existence is nothing but suffering so it's better that existence is forgotten about, only death is the way to find peace and safety from suffering, only those who die are truly fortunate.
Death is the only relief in this hellish reality, to me it only feels rational wishing for death to prevent all future suffering in this existence where we are just waiting around to die anyway.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, Specific_Milk, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
D!psh!tMcgee

D!psh!tMcgee

First Zealot in the Cult of John Moses Browning
Nov 28, 2023
now while i can agree for the most part the suffering is needed for their to be joy or happiness so with out one the other will not exist either you feel that its just suffering cause you know of some better thing that is not suffering what that is only the lord knows also some are meant to suffer for some crime they have committed or to pay for the crimes of others so that you may serve retribution to those who have committed said crime hence why i'm still here and haven't just CTB also if i may if you believe so why not CTB is there something holding you here as well?

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree with all of this, especially with your last sentence

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Existing certainly opens up the possibility of suffering- certainly. Which is why at heart- I'm an antinatilist. I don't think it's fair to expose a new being to that amount of risk without it being able to have chosen whether they wanted to take it.

People suffer to different degrees though and some people will tell you that their suffering- no matter how severe- was worth it because they loved their life. So- that's why I'm not promortalist. I think it's important to respect how someone feels about their own life.