FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is why I'd see it as better to die under all circumstances as if one no longer exists they cannot suffer in this meaningless existence, instead they are completely unaware with all forgotten about. I'd prefer to be unaware of the hellish tragedy that is existence, to simply have the ability to exist in the first place is something so harmful and burdensome.

It's undeniable that existence causes nothing but suffering, harm and cruelty and this is why suicide feels very rational to me as it's the way to find safety from suffering, solving all problems and preventing all future harms as a result. Existence could never be a desirable state, in fact existence is beyond evil, it's disturbing how existing beings have been tormented in this unnecessary existence all throughout history.

I see existence as being slavery and imprisonment as existence was so harmfully imposed in the first place, it's very tragic how we were forced into a decaying flesh prison that we are slaves to and can potentially torture us to unlimited amounts. It's very horrifying how in existence there is unlimited potential for pain and torment all while we are just slowly dying and waiting around to die anyway.

No matter what I'll always view all suffering as unnacceptable, unnecessary and best avoided, I could never see any value in being burdened with the ability to suffer endlessly. In fact such a thing just causes harm and I'd always see it as better that existence is erased and just disappears into nothingness, existence itself is the true problem and only death can bring me relief and safety from suffering, I see suicide as suffering prevention.

Reactions: divinemistress36, myusername890, TAW122 and 1 other person
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I just wish you could go to the Chemist and buy a bottle of N. Your choice. We don't let our pets suffer, why should we?

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, divinemistress36 and dggtscccvfd
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
This is true. I hate being stuck in my human body as a prisoner. I want to be free and I can only be free once I'm dead and my consciousness no longer exists. It's impossible for me to not suffer whilst I'm alive. I'm happy that death is inevitable and that I'll be destined to die anyway no matter how much society forces me to stay alive. Despite their efforts, they can't truly keep me a prisoner in life for eternity but I know they would if they had the power to. Either way, I hope you find peace as quickly as possible so that your total cumulative suffering is minimised

Reactions: divinemistress36, myusername890 and callen