Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa, Kyrie Eleison
Sep 22, 2023
I only have enough energy these days to sleep or maybe eat a meal. But now it's getting to the point to where it's difficult just to roll out of bed to shower. I feel my hygiene starting to slip as days become more inbetween showers.

I'm just so tired, all I want to do is sleep. It makes attempting so much harder because it takes so much energy just to drag myself out of bed alone.

I'm lucky enough if I manage to be awake at least 2-4 hours a day if that. I'm just so tired, I'd give anything to never have to wake up again. If I could just suddenly stop breathing in my sleep, then everything in the world will be right with me.

If only...

• Hugs
Reactions: doormat25, PA𝖨𝑁 and MatrixPrisoner
Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa, Kyrie Eleison
Sep 22, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I only have enough energy these days to sleep or maybe eat a meal. But now it's getting to the point to where it's difficult just to roll out of bed to shower. I feel my hygiene starting to slip as days become more inbetween showers.

I'm just so tired, all I want to do is sleep. It makes attempting so much harder because it takes so much energy just to drag myself out of bed alone.

I'm lucky enough if I manage to be awake at least 2-4 hours a day if that. I'm just so tired, I'd give anything to never have to wake up again. If I could just suddenly stop breathing in my sleep, then everything in the world will be right with me.

If only...
I could've written that myself.

• Aww..
Reactions: Mea Culpa
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly very much understandable just wishing to never wake again, I also wish for the same thing, it'd be such a relief to just fall into an eternal and dreamless sleep where all is forgotten about.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mea Culpa