princessdepression

princessdepression

justlikeyou
Dec 2, 2021
I am so tired of this shit. I'm tired of opening my eyes and feeling like my skin is crawling just looking around at the life I live, the ceiling the bed the air I breathe. I'm 18 and though I have so much time to fix things I can't even get up to go to the fucking bathroom for like 4 hours. I can't even eat, I can't even cry. I'm exhausted, I'm nothing at all and floating through space. I have been so ready to die for as long as I can remember, I would have vivid visualizations at 10 of being ran over by a semi truck. Now my head is taunting me that I can't work up the sweat to walk to my nearby cell towers to jump off of because I'm just so depressed. Killing yourself takes effort, and it makes me sad I can't even put an end to this pain. I am in a never ending black pit and nobody truly cares.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sanva, LADY007 and fox_wannabe
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know that it can be unbearable when everyday is just pain and suffering. I wish it was easier to exit this world more than anything, I know it can be dreadful to be trapped in a miserable life. I'm sorry that things are so hopeless. Life can be so exhausting and depressing. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: princessdepression