BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I was planning to end my life on Saturday (yesterday) night, although I moved that to Monday or Tuesday night.
If my original plan had gone ahead, I would have been dead for over 24 hours at time of writing.

However yesterday morning, on the same day I was originally going to end my life, I received a message from somebody offering me a very good job. This happened on a Saturday too, of all days.
This was a position I interviewed for in 2019! The guy has issues with various things - long story.

I was in a state of shock, and still am if I'm honest.
I was so sure I was going to dead by now, if not in a day or two.

This may not work out.
I am meeting the guy again on Tuesday to discuss.
I also have other issues such as actually being able to afford to travel to work before building up a steady income - I've been out of work for a while feeling depressed/suicidal.
So by no means am I 'saved'.

But given what has happened, I am mainly engaging with some trusted people via PMs, rather than getting involved in most threads as I usually would. I'll make the odd post, but please excuse me being less active than normal.
I am totally exhausted.

I was so sure I was going to be dead this week.
I still may be by the end of it.....but we'll see.
For now, there is hope.

• Hugs
Reactions: mooncake, Deleted member 1465, puppy9 and 9 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I don't blame you for being exhausted. It's certainly been an interesting chain of events from being sent extra SN to a job offer. I hope things go well for you :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, mooncake, Brick In The Wall and 2 others
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I don't blame you for being exhausted. It's certainly been an interesting chain of events from being sent extra SN to a job offer. I hope things go well for you :hug:
Oh yes that as well.
Bloody hell.
Ordered SN, had it delivered. Looked at tracking and there is a mystery second package. Get it delivered, more SN!

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 19654 and Brick In The Wall
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Brick In The Wall and BipolarGuy
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
If your meeting the guy to discuss the job. why not consider explaining to them the financial issue. i wouldn't usually advise it, you may think it gives a bad impresion. but in the circumstances we have at the moment i wouldn't see it being a problem.

I mean they said their company went into administration and they were held in America over some repair on a helicopter. so you would think they would understand financial problems!!! may of even been upto something dodgy!!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and BipolarGuy
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
If your meeting the guy to discuss the job. why not consider explaining to them the financial issue. i wouldn't usually advise it, you may think it gives a bad impresion. but in the circumstances we have at the moment i wouldn't see it being a problem.

I mean they said their company went into administration and they were held in America over some repair on a helicopter. so you would think they would understand financial problems!!! may of even been upto something dodgy!!!!
No, he wasn't up to anything dodgy. It's a long story with a branch in the US and the person who was running it.

I hadn't thought of doing that.
I'm speaking to the benefits office tomorrow, but this is another possibility so thank you.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
if the job centre don't help its an option. like i said they definitely used to give loans out. i know people used to get suits, money to get too and from interviews etc. If you explain the circumstances aswell, as in you have a job lined up. then basically if they refuse, they are going against their own policy of trying to get you into work.! If you refused a job they would stop benefits etc!!! so if you have one lined up its a no brainer!

thing is, this person contacted you so i don't think it would be a problem. especially given the current circumstances. moneys tight for people, people are out of work everyone knows that. i don't think it would look bad.

it's not like you getting a job from the job centre and you don't know the firm etc. the person contacted you, different rules IMO.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
if the job centre don't help its an option. like i said they definitely used to give loans out. i know people used to get suits, money to get too and from interviews etc. If you explain the circumstances aswell, as in you have a job lined up. then basically if they refuse, they are going against their own policy of trying to get you into work.! If you refused a job they would stop benefits etc!!! so if you have one lined up its a no brainer!

thing is, this person contacted you so i don't think it would be a problem. especially given the current circumstances. moneys tight for people, people are out of work everyone knows that. i don't think it would look bad.

it's not like you getting a job from the job centre and you don't know the firm etc. the person contacted you, different rules IMO.
Yes well you know what civil servants can be like.
If something doesn't fit in their little flow chart they don't know how to handle it.
Having said that, returning to work must be something they deal with all the time.

If this doesn't work out I promise I'll be dead by the end of the week, probably by Wednesday.
I'm hoping this works....

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
oh i very much dislike the job centre. haven't been in one for probably 20yrs. in fact one was very close to getting knocked out.i have a story.......

quite funny actually because i used to hate it etc, bum about my mum, family etc thought i'd just end up doing nothing and be a bum. after i got qualified as a tradesman the job centre guy expected me to take a jonb doing anything, collecting trolleys etc at the supermarket. but i was higher the most people qualified as a gas engineer. why would i spend 3yrs studying to get the quals and then go do that!! then he said my CV wasn't good enough. even though many people had commented on how good it was( its such a lottery getting it in quick enough). well he then gave me shit, so he got told! they act like god because they can stop benefits!!

then my 'golden child' older brother became unemployed. i told him he would have to take a job being a porter or pushing trolleys...basically anything. his answer was 'fuck that' not a usual answer my bro would make whatsoever!! but it made me chuckle, as i was looked at as bad for not wanting to do just whatever jobs but it was ok for my bro!!! anyway i proved them all wrong and wasn't the bum they thought (i enjoy stuff like that!!!)

you'll be ok, like you said they must deal with people needing to get back to work. someone on benefits isn't going to be able to save up to buy a suit( not even a cheap one!!). there will be some help i'm pretty sure.

and anyway if that doesn't work. there is noway someone who has contacted you to work for them , is going to refuse loaning you money so you can do work for them. would make no sense at all, they asked you!!

• Love
Reactions: BipolarGuy and Deleted member 4993
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I've heard back from the benefits office regarding financial help as I go back to work, and I'm afraid it's not good news...
...I won't be 'catching the bus' any time soon ;)

• Love
Reactions: TheQ22 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I've heard back from the benefits office regarding financial help as I go back to work, and I'm afraid it's not good news...
...I won't be 'catching the bus' any time soon ;)
That's just your SI talking. You need to overcome it! :blarg:

• Love
Reactions: BipolarGuy
not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
All you need is love
All you need is love
All you need is love, love
WRONG
Job is all you need

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, BipolarGuy and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Stop gaslighting me.
I'm sorry.
Genuinely. I wouldn't ever want to do that to anyone because I know what emotional abuse feels like and how it effects you years later. I know this because of my tragic experience with my Christian mother.

In fact, I feel like the way you're acting towards me is like her and I want you to know I can take more of a force.
So please stop triangulating on my mother.

If I give you control over my perspective, I give you control over my self. I refuse to do this.

Now stop flaming.

:wink:

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I'm sorry.
Genuinely. I wouldn't ever want to do that to anyone because I know what emotional abuse feels like and how it effects you years later. I know this because of my tragic experience with my Christian mother.

In fact, I feel like the way you're acting towards me is like her and I want you to know I can take more of a force.
So please stop triangulating on my mother.

If I give you control over my perspective, I give you control over my self. I refuse to do this.

Now stop flaming.

I want to see evidence of this emotional abuse you are accusing me of. Please give me direct quotes, the burden of proof is on the accuser.

• Love
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I want to see evidence of this emotional abuse you are accusing me of. Please give me direct quotes, the burden of proof is on the accuser.

You're invalidating my experience - typical behaviour of a manipulator.

I know this because of this very useful thread which I occasionally refer to for my own protection:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/manipulation-tactics.31123/

• Love
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Well done, I hope this works out positively. I'm not surprised you are exhausted after such a potential turnaround. And yeah, I realise it's not a 'I'm saved!' situation. Things don't really work like that. Good luck though.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and BipolarGuy
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
You're invalidating my experience - typical behaviour of a manipulator.

I know this because of this very useful thread which I occasionally refer to for my own protection:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/manipulation-tactics.31123/

You are acting like a typical predator, blaming the victim and feigning innocence. I will not be intimidated by you.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
You are acting like a typical predator, blaming the victim and feigning innocence. I will not be intimidated by you.

But I'd never do that to you because I'm such a gentleman ......

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I admit, I'm using my parent's money in the hope that it will influence women.... :wink: :hug::ahhha:
Are you trying to tell me you are the supreme gentleman?

Attachments

• 17c.jpg
    17c.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
  • Love
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
[QUOTE="BipolarGuy, post: 910086, member:
I admit, I'm using my parent's money in the hope that it will influence women.... :wink: :hug::ahhha:
Are trying to tell me you are the supreme gentleman?
[/QUOTE]
That's not me no. It only says 11/10.

Plus, although I drive a German car it is not a BMW.

But everything else is correct OBVIOUSLY :tongue:

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
That's not me no. It only says 11/10.

Plus, although I drive a German car it is not a BMW.

But everything else is correct OBVIOUSLY :tongue:
Obviously. :wink:

not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
Get a room :haha:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Chupacabra 44, Deleted member 1465 and 3 others