H

HAKMKS

Praying things get better
May 29, 2023
Tired of constant worry. Terror and fear.

Damaged by psych med and doctor trauma. Think I'd be better from drug damage, but doctor trauma has really made it worse.

Tons of ctb thoughts, but afraid of going to šŸ˜ˆ

• Hugs
Reactions: Eternal Bliss, Praestat_Mori, TheHuman and 1 other person
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
What the fuck is wrong with doctors? They seem to have that same thing cops do, where they're looking right at you, but not seeing a person.

Reactions: HAKMKS and Al_stargate
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The problem with most mental illnesses is that people and doctors neither know the reason nor the source of their illness. Only when the reason and source is known and can be cured or eliminated then there is a chance to start a healing process with the appropriate therapy and / or medications that can bring success. I wish you all the best!

Last edited:
Reactions: 90starve and artificialcoward
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible and tiring what you are going through but I certainly think the only hell there is, is this hellish existence where there's so much meaningless and unnecessary suffering, I very strongly believe that death is just the absence of everything where this existence is finally forgotten about.

Slasher

Slasher

crybaby
Jun 6, 2023
I honestly just think that doctors go trough so many patients in a day that they just don't see you as a human but just as another patient. I'm so sorry to hear about your situation.

H

HAKMKS

Praying things get better
May 29, 2023
The problem with most mental illnesses is that people and doctors neither know the reason nor the source of their illness. Only when the reason and source is known and can be cured or eliminated then there is a chance to start a healing process with the appropriate therapy and / or medications that can bring success. I wish you all the best!
Psych meds have messed me up
That sounds really horrible and tiring what you are going through but I certainly think the only hell there is, is this hellish existence where there's so much meaningless and unnecessary suffering, I very strongly believe that death is just the absence of everything where this existence is finally forgotten about.
Thought that I could trust two, but I was wrong.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori