S

Solepurpose

Jun 27, 2019
It's been 2 years or so on this forum.

What can I say more than

I. Am. Exhausted.

I am 30 plus, male, gay, single, I look pretty good they say, I've no financial issues, got an apartment and a good job.
And I am constantly thinking of ctb.

Everyday life becomes exhausting. I dont want to wake up in the morning, go to work and pretend everything is fine. I just want to sleep all the time.
I get so fkn tired playing a role with everyone I meet. Fed up with this society. Feel like I dont belong on this planet

Also Im a hopeless romantic and ive got this stupid thing in my mind where I think I will meet the right guy for me and he will make everything better. Lol. But deep inside I know only I can save myself... :/

Feel free to pm me... I love this forum. Take care guys ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Grave, BrokenBeing, Symbiote and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hey! Nice to meet you!

I can relate to what you say.

I have a good job, live alone, have been told I'm intelligent and I'm studying japanese but as regards love, it seems it just won't work as long as I'm suicidal lol.

Trying to save myself seems the only thing I could really try to do.

Anyway, I'm glad things are not soooo bad for you.

Hugs,

Matt

Reactions: Solepurpose
PapaSuicide

PapaSuicide

Student
Oct 27, 2020
Hi, I can relate to you! I'm 35, male, bisexual, divorced! I used to have a nice job, but I lost my job and my wife in two years.
I think real love can bring peace to us! Maybe I'm wrong, idk. Anyway, feel free to pm me! Kisses and hugs!

Reactions: Thiopentone31 and Solepurpose
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life we never asked for can be exhausting. I know how hard it is to remain positive in front of other people. I wish you the best, it's a shame we all have to suffer so much in this world.

A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
Don't give up, mate!!! You still can meet the right person!!! Try to stay positive!!! You seem like a kind and beautiful soul!! Things still can change for you!!! :hug: :heart:

S

Solepurpose

Jun 27, 2019
You guys are the best.
Seriously never met more friendly ppl than on this forum! ❤️❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Boochky
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Ever tried therapy?