MBiopic

MBiopic

Dreamer
Apr 10, 2023
Hi, everyone!

So, some news: I think I recently decided on my primary and secondary methods of CTB! I'll explain what I mean by that in a moment.
But the main point of the post is - I bought a good 12mm thick polyester rope for my full suspension hanging, according to a curious guide by Evelyn Lane which you can read here.

I've been experimenting with it and different suspension points. For now, I can't really find a good suspension spot inside my home. I have a pull-up bar and it can hold my whole weight perfectly, but it's installed in a doorway, which makes it too close to the floor for full suspension.

But, purely for testing reasons, I figured out a way to push on my carotid arteries laying down, with the rope tied to a chair. I made a comfortable bed and tightened the noose around my neck, then just relaxed my body, making the rope push on my neck and give me the same feeling I had during trying out the Night-Night method. Except that the feeling of losing consciousness comes A LOT quicker.

So basically, hanging is my primary method - for now I feel the most comfortable with it, bearing in mind that I have no way to access a firearm or SN. My secondary method is just jumping off a tall building, but that's in case I can't find any way to hang myself properly. I'll start trying to hang out on high spots and even roofs more often, to get used to the feeling.

Either way, I'm excited about my progress! And I feel this tiny bit of... piece and calmness inside me, knowing that I'm making small steps toward my transition to the other realm (or whatever).

How are you guys doing? How is your day going? Could you tell me what your preferred method is and why? I am very interested to hear your points of view.

Reactions: Anon1337 and skylight7
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me personally a painless method which brings a death like never waking again would be preferred for me but of course such is not the reality so instead I continue to suffer in this cruel, painful existence instead. But anyway best wishes, I imagine it must be a relief to feel more calmer.

Reactions: MBiopic
MBiopic

MBiopic

Dreamer
Apr 10, 2023
For me personally a painless method which brings a death like never waking again would be preferred for me but of course such is not the reality so instead I continue to suffer in this cruel, painful existence instead. But anyway best wishes, I imagine it must be a relief to feel more calmer.
If I may ask, why is the reality not such? And you have my sympathies, we can both get through this.

Reactions: skylight7
Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Student
Aug 23, 2024
My preferred method is blowing my head to pieces with a shotgun slug. Works like a charm.

Reactions: guest6362 and MBiopic
Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Student
Aug 23, 2024
Fair enough. I wish I could get a shotgun somewhere :(
All the best to you, thanks for sharing.
Should probably double-check your laws, in many countries a double-barrel shotgun is extremely easy to aquire because it has only two shots. You don't need the pumpgun known from movies. Getting a permit for a double-barrel shouldn't take long, if any is needed at all (unless you live in UK or similar 1984 state, then I feel very sorry for you)

MBiopic

MBiopic

Dreamer
Apr 10, 2023
Should probably double-check your laws, in many countries a double-barrel shotgun is extremely easy to aquire because it has only two shots. You don't need the pumpgun known from movies. Getting a permit for a double-barrel shouldn't take long, if any is needed at all (unless you live in UK or similar 1984 state, then I feel very sorry for you)
Believe me, I already did check every law I could. I will not be able to get a gun here at least until I am 27, plus I will most likely be denied because of my mental illnesses.

Reactions: Plentiful_Despair
Plentiful_Despair

Plentiful_Despair

Student
Aug 23, 2024
Believe me, I already did check every law I could. I will not be able to get a gun here at least until I am 27, plus I will most likely be denied because of my mental illnesses.
Wow, that sucks

S

skylight7

Aug 16, 2024
Hi, everyone!

So, some news: I think I recently decided on my primary and secondary methods of CTB! I'll explain what I mean by that in a moment.
But the main point of the post is - I bought a good 12mm thick polyester rope for my full suspension hanging, according to a curious guide by Evelyn Lane which you can read here.

I've been experimenting with it and different suspension points. For now, I can't really find a good suspension spot inside my home. I have a pull-up bar and it can hold my whole weight perfectly, but it's installed in a doorway, which makes it too close to the floor for full suspension.

But, purely for testing reasons, I figured out a way to push on my carotid arteries laying down, with the rope tied to a chair. I made a comfortable bed and tightened the noose around my neck, then just relaxed my body, making the rope push on my neck and give me the same feeling I had during trying out the Night-Night method. Except that the feeling of losing consciousness comes A LOT quicker.

So basically, hanging is my primary method - for now I feel the most comfortable with it, bearing in mind that I have no way to access a firearm or SN. My secondary method is just jumping off a tall building, but that's in case I can't find any way to hang myself properly. I'll start trying to hang out on high spots and even roofs more often, to get used to the feeling.

Either way, I'm excited about my progress! And I feel this tiny bit of... piece and calmness inside me, knowing that I'm making small steps toward my transition to the other realm (or whatever).

How are you guys doing? How is your day going? Could you tell me what your preferred method is and why? I am very interested to hear your points of view.

Hi. Thank you for your post. My preferred methods are the same as yours and in the same order. I just need to do more research to learn how full suspension is done correctly. Did you learn here? Thank you.

MBiopic

MBiopic

Dreamer
Apr 10, 2023
Hi. Thank you for your post. My preferred methods are the same as yours and in the same order. I just need to do more research to learn how full suspension is done correctly. Did you learn here? Thank you.
Hi, Skylight! Thank YOU for your reply, haha :)
Glad to see someone else with the exact same methods in mind! Yes, I did learn here, from the very same guide on FSH that I linked in the post.

I also need to do more research, but my main problems are most likely in two things: a higher suspension point and fear. The former is pretty solvable, I am currently experimenting at home with my rope and the pull up bar I mentioned, but I can't seem to black out completely. (Which is, honestly, not my goal yet, because I'm not yet 100% finished here).

But the latter is much, much harder to solve. I can't seem to bring myself to put my whole weight down, simultaneously. But oh well, I guess practice makes perfect.

What about you? Have a story/experience you'd like to share?