• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Samuel

Samuel

Wise
Apr 25, 2018
Much of the time I'm in fear or anger about the idea. But I'm excited that I can put an end to all my suffering. And il never have to look a my ugly face in the mirror again. I just can't wait to get out of this body, and face. I struggle everyday. And when I do feel good, I still have to avoid the mirrors. I just want to end this. I'm done fighting. I want a new face, body, and mind.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Pepega, Robbyna and 4 others
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
Sure, the death rush (Have strong death thoughts) are stimulating to me too. Although isn't a fetish, because a fetish only stimulates on sexual desires, thinking about taking my own life relax and comfort me.

Reactions: 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I think about that too - never having to see myself in the mirror again! Death just has so many great things about it.

Reactions: Samuel
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I look at my face and don't recognize who is see in the mirror. It doesn't seem to fit my soul and I feel trapped in my body. I wish CTB was a last simple as uttering a word. It feels so unfair to have to live when you don't want to, when so many die everyday that want to live.

Pepega

Pepega

Betaman
Mar 2, 2019
Much of the time I'm in fear or anger about the idea. But I'm excited that I can put an end to all my suffering. And il never have to look a my ugly face in the mirror again. I just can't wait to get out of this body, and face. I struggle everyday. And when I do feel good, I still have to avoid the mirrors. I just want to end this. I'm done fighting. I want a new face, body, and mind.
Same, I have come at peace with me and i'm quite excited to do it, if only I had money for SN fucking hell nothing works in this life