• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Aponia & Ataraxia

Aponia & Ataraxia

Experienced
Jun 24, 2018

Reactions: dano6533, Soon4me and Smilla
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Werner Herzhog Happy People.

Reactions: dano6533 and Aponia & Ataraxia
Aponia & Ataraxia

Aponia & Ataraxia

Experienced
Jun 24, 2018
Werner Herzhog Happy People.

Hi Smilla! I think I remember you from the reddit days, small world. I'm finally putting the finishing touches on my escape, hope you're doing well

Reactions: dano6533
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Hi Smilla! I think I remember you from the reddit days, small world. I'm finally putting the finishing touches on my escape, hope you're doing well
Hi Aponia,

Sorry you are still here (on suicide forums) but glad you found this site.

Am not well, also putting the finishing touches on my plan and trying to get my life in order before I exit.

Last edited:
Reactions: dano6533 and Aponia & Ataraxia
Aponia & Ataraxia

Aponia & Ataraxia

Experienced
Jun 24, 2018
Hi Aponia,

Sorry you are still here (on suicide forums) but glad you found this site.

Am not well, also putting the finishing touches on my plan and trying to get my life in order before I exit.

I'm very sorry, same here. It has been a grueling 3 months, I wake up every day in total disbelief at how slow everything has taken and how it keeps dragging on and on. It's so inconceivably ridiculous, unspeakably absurd (mostly had to do with the ridiculous money issues to pay for all the stuff --complete pain in the ass!).

I was preparing some things but at this point I've just stopped and have only been getting the logistics in order. I might not leave a note after all since my family is simply not intelligent enough to comprehend it anyway, I shouldn't have bothered to think of what to say to them at all. I know that in the end all that matters is how peaceful & pleasant my final moments are. I wish you a peaceful exit as well, and that you have far more luck with any notes that you may right, or other things that you'd like to have completed beforehand.

Reactions: dano6533