• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JayZT

JayZT

Jul 12, 2018
So I just got most of my prelim results back today (which determines whether or not I can sit the exam) and I've failed them all. Now my parents are going to be mad and my grandparents disappointed. I think now I am in the right mindset of suicide. It's just one thing after another and every time I show the slightest sign of improvement, something like this happens.
Everything is going bad and time is running low.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993 and 21Neberg
Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
I had a classmate who was the worst student you could imagine. But guess what he now makes 100 k + a year working for Allianz. Why? Because he had qualities companies seek more than good grades such as willing to learn, working well with others, positive attitude and an optimistic outlook on life. He hated school but loved work.
So don't beat yourself up. Exam results say nothing about how smart you are or how succesful you are going to be in the future.

Reactions: newdawnfades, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, JayZT and 4 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I've been in your shoes, and I know what you're going through is a horrible mix of anxiety and all sorts of bad feelings. I'd like to add to what @Sinbad said though... my mother wasn't very good at school either. In fact, she wasn't even supposed to go to high school due to her grades. However she ended up being able to make a living for herself too in the end. Don't beat yourself up, this isn't the only oppurtunity to learn in life.

Reactions: _habs1999, newdawnfades, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others