D

doctordetritus

Jan 5, 2024
nothing set in stone. dealer primarily sells weed and other lighter fare, but is doing the lords work and trying to locate some f for me.

read somewhere that 2 mg is lights out fatal. was thinking about quadrupling that and getting 8 mg or maybe even 10 mg? im tiny, think tall tinkerbell. 5 ft and weigh around 90 lbs. this would also be my first time doing f or anything like it.

does my math check out class?

Reactions: wren-briar and Tonkpils
R

Reggierino

Jan 11, 2024
I've read that 2 mg is sufficient, so if you are small, 3 mg or more might be "overkill". (Ba da boom!!)

• Yay!
Reactions: wren-briar and doctordetritus
X

xandermax

Aug 25, 2024
Be mindful that the fentanyl you buy on the street is highly cut with things like glucose. So while 2-4mg pure fentanyl will possibly kill you, you will likely need 100-200mg of street cut fentanyl.

That's why it's so unreliable.

Also recommends you mix with benzos for lights out.

If you don't take enough, you're risking long term addiction too.

• Informative
Reactions: wren-briar, Tonkpils and doctordetritus
D

doctordetritus

Jan 5, 2024
I've read that 2 mg is sufficient, so if you are small, 3 mg or more might be "overkill". (Ba da boom!!)
i almost made a similar joke. thank you for your input regarding the amount.
Be mindful that the fentanyl you buy on the street is highly cut with things like glucose. So while 2-4mg pure fentanyl will possibly kill you, you will likely need 100-200mg of street cut fentanyl.

That's why it's so unreliable.

Also recommends you mix with benzos for lights out.

If you don't take enough, you're risking long term addiction too.
okay so worse case scenario .2 grams to be safe. fuck. i sure hope i can afford that.

thank you for mentioning worse worse case scenario, that i survive and end up with an roaring addiction. sober advice but at this stage im felling terribly desperate. anything not involving pills seem to really trigger my si.

thanks again.

Last edited:
Reactions: wren-briar