• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
Well I'm sure ur aware as I dont shut the fuck up about it but I cheated on my girlfriend by kissing another girl and asking her for nudes later that night.

My ex is obviously devestated by this (as any rational person would be) but has just told me theyre suicidal. We were going to break up before they found out anyways but with this new knowledge that they're suicidal I fear that I may be the cause of them CTBing.

They know of two of my recent attempts so I dont feel like this is a manipulation tactic I think theyre just being open to me and that is very startling as they wont get help (like I am).

What should I do with this new knowledge. They told me their parents already know but I'm figuring I call them anyways? I'm well aware that they hate me but I seriously want my ex to get help. I know intervening with others suicidal thoughts is problematic on this forum but I wouldn't know what to do with myself if my ex was to CTB.

I personally dont think they care if I live or die as they hate me now but I care so much about them and would hate to be the cause for their CTB.

What should I do?

• Hugs
Reactions: ▪︎⚠ KOHI ⚠▪︎ and Forever Sleep
Cheesecake

Cheesecake

҉ Walmart ҉
Aug 28, 2020
you can call their parents, but their death isnt on you! no one is owed a relationship, no matter whats happened, and while u fucked up ur not responsible for their life. notify their parents (authorities if u want) but its not in ur hands

Groundhog_Day

Groundhog_Day

Dec 5, 2023
I personally dont think they care if I live or die as they hate me now but I care so much about them and would hate to be the cause for their CTB.

What should I do?
It's hard, but just try to 'control the controllables'. You can't change the past, and you can only try and think of what might be best for you and your ex now.

Perhaps, the communication between you guys is like opening up a fresh wound, with regards to the cheating. Maybe give her support if she asks for it, but if not, just give her space.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
She is her own person, no one needs a valid reason to CTB.

SoulofSteel

SoulofSteel

Nov 20, 2023
no one is owed a relationship, no matter whats happened
I beg to differ, relationships are complex and they naturally leave a huge impact on most people, although its become somewhat of a "shit happens" thing.
I think the attitude that "nobody is owed anything" is a major issue that should not be pushed because it is doing more harm than good, it's true you don't owe someone you haven't already accepted in your life anything but a loved one? 'course you do. Our actions affect other people and just removing ourselves from the equation won't change anything for the better, rather one should come to terms with them and do their best to mitigate any harm as long as it doesn't put their own wellbeing in jeopardy.

Reactions: Frowny and ▪︎⚠ KOHI ⚠▪︎