Ssveann

Ssveann

Trying to re-cover : )
Jun 20, 2023
The title itself- might seem iffy, but I got broken up with a few days ago, and my ex has been recently been messaging me saying "Are you okay?" "How are you" saying hello to me even though we broke up, the whole relationship ended because of me being - paranoid that I wasn't good enough for them trying to seek reassurance from them asking them questions such as if "their dream woman came up to them and wanted to be friends with them, would they?" they said "yes." And then I proceeded to ask-- "So you would be friends with the idolized type you seek in a woman what's stopping you from leaving me for them?" Just wanting some reassurance that they still love me even if their "desired woman" comes into their life, I am not my ex's type at all, he likes women with black hair, and I have ombre blonde hair, he likes dominant woman, and i'm the opposite of that, it just made me think "Hey- why do they still like me if I'm not even their type?" that's what led me to ask that question. They snapped at me saying that I was too much, and that I kept accusing them of things they'll never do and saying that they don't even want me as a lover and thinks we're better off as friends, all i wanted was them to say "i would never - replace you, or leave you. You are who I want, and your perfect for me." And not get dumped instead, My heart shattered in a million pieces and I had a three hour long meltdown-- and the next couple of days have been so miserable knowing that I tried my hardest to be who they liked, and - go out of my way to please them and trying to keep our relationship alive. I'm trying to process all of this, from me just wanting comfort I get dumped instead. I am trying to move on from them, but we share the same friends, they were so cold to me in the first few days of the breakup, -i have been with them for 8 months they were my whole world. And I've moved on, but now as of recently I've been dry and- not responding to them and now they check up on me after I stop texting, i don't know what to do, I just really need help on advice of what my next steps can be and I've already stopped liking them romantically.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and NumbItAll