i feel like throwing up

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Roadrunner, davidtorez, sugarh1gh and 3 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
In this case you should count yourself as lucky.
You may feel betrayed. In reality you now know where you stood in her life.
She is now the problem of another "lucky" guy.
Yes it hurts now. It will not hurt later.

• Love
Reactions: Relic, jar-baby, davidtorez and 7 others
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
Yeah. She's kind of a whore, bro. That's on her.

Reactions: davidtorez, derpyderpins and Roadrunner
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
Yeah. She's kind of a whore, bro. That's on her.
yeah over the top misogyny is definitely a proper response to someone not in a relationship having sex again

Reactions: dagyu, leavingthesoultrap, jar-baby and 7 others
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
If she really is your ex, then what she does and who she fucks is no longer your business. Just move on.

• Love
Reactions: lita-lassi, lnlybnny, ThatStateOfMind and 9 others
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Last time I checked, sex between consenting adults isn't illegal. Sure, it hurts like hell when people we care about move on, whatever the circumstances of how the relationship ended, but there is no definition of what's an acceptable gap between ending one relationship and starting any kind of relationship with someone else. It could even be argued that it stops being the ex's business.

• Love
Reactions: lita-lassi, davidtorez, Hollowman and 4 others
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
it's a tough feeling. sometimes it's unbelievable how much of the trust and overall feelings we've placed in a partner be shattered like it was nothing within seconds. even after what you've been through.
sex is a type of love language for some people. it can mean more than what the act is. while the relationship has already ended for her, it hasn't fully for you.

you don't have to rush getting over her. allow yourself to feel it, to vent about it, to curse out loud if you have to even if people don't want to hear your words, because it fucking hurts.
whatever you choose to do next is how you'll possibly see future relationships.

Last edited:
Reactions: sugarh1gh, Roadrunner, davidtorez and 1 other person
MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Student
Aug 30, 2023
Last time I checked, sex between consenting adults isn't illegal. Sure, it hurts like hell when people we care about move on, whatever the circumstances of how the relationship ended, but there is no definition of what's an acceptable gap between ending one relationship and starting any kind of relationship with someone else. It could even be argued that it stops being the ex's business.
im not shaming her. shes her own person. its just ripping me apart right now

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, sugarh1gh, Roadrunner and 1 other person
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I know. But several people on here did shame her. And that's always out of line.

I hope you're able to move past the hurt soon and be able look back on the good memories for what they are.

• Love
Reactions: lita-lassi and davidtorez
Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Student
Mar 18, 2024
If she really is your ex, then what she does and who she fucks is no longer your business. Just move on.

"just move on"! Easier said than done for some people. Been over 5 years since my last heart break. We've had zero contact since. I unfriended her on FB, blocked contact, avoided talking to people that might mention what she's up to (I do know she since got married). I want to say I'm over it and have "moved on", but you know she still crosses my mind from time to time. I'm in a new relationship that has had some bumps. Probably wont be long until I'm going through it all again, But fingers šŸ¤ž.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez
alivefornow

alivefornow

thinking about it
Feb 6, 2023
I almost killed myself over this feeling. I still want to. I can't feel happiness, why can't this be over? I know I will die, I just want to go some time soon.

Reactions: sugarh1gh, davidtorez and Roadrunner
Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Student
Mar 18, 2024
I hear you buddy, I so wish I could offer you some kind of suggestion to help you through it, but from my experience "time" is the only cure. Stay strong and good luck!

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
Some people care a lot more about convincing themselves they're socially just than sympathizing.

I'm sorry this is such a punch to the gut. It's because you're still reeling from this and couldn't imagine anyone else, which makes it seem like she didn't care about you as much and got over it. That's not necessarily true. This could be her way of coping, and sex is easy to obtain for women, so it would be extra tempting to use it as a crutch.

Reactions: MisterOGBongWater, NumbItAll, davidtorez and 1 other person
Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Student
Mar 18, 2024
I almost killed myself over this feeling. I still want to. I can't feel happiness, why can't this be over? I know I will die, I just want to go some time soon.
That "feeling" almost killed me once. I know I don't want to go through that pain again, I can't go through it! That's why I'm here. Researching and preparing for the worst, but "still" here because I'm hoping for the best, as I dare falling in love again. Good luck to all of us guys and girls that seem to suffer harder with broken hearts than many people (the lucky ones).

Last edited:
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
Unwise imo.

You're technically right but you're dealing with an emotional issues not a rational one.

He obviously still loves her. Just telling him it's none of his business doesn't stop the pain.

His feelings are valid. She's entitled to fuck who she wants but it's understandable if is still in love with her - The thought of her being with someone else can be difficult to take.

This isn't a case of him not understanding it's not his business, it's just how he feels. You cannot just immediately move on and let go.

He's not harassing her or anything, he's just saying that the thought of his ex fucking others is hard to take, and that doesn't make him a bad person.

Reactions: MisterOGBongWater, Onelegman and sugarh1gh
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
"just move on"! Easier said than done for some people. Been over 5 years since my last heart break. We've had zero contact since. I unfriended her on FB, blocked contact, avoided talking to people that might mention what she's up to (I do know she since got married). I want to say I'm over it and have "moved on", but you know she still crosses my mind from time to time. I'm in a new relationship that has had some bumps. Probably wont be long until I'm going through it all again, But fingers šŸ¤ž.
There are some things you never really get over. (Like a boy I knew over half a century ago. Rarely a day goes past that he isn't in my thoughts at least briefly.) But you can - and should - move on with the rest of your life.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Roadrunner, lita-lassi and lnlybnny
ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
If you knew how flooded with dating- and sex-offers that a demographic gets, it wouldn't surprise you that they are able to move on so quickly. I blame men for this. Not the demographic in question.

There are multiple types of "love". One of which is the type: "I will jump in front of a bullet to protect this person. If I hear a noise in the night, I will walk downstairs and protect my special person. I will walk on the side of traffic incase I need to remove this person from harm's way".

And there is another type of love: "I want this person to protect me, provide for me, make me feel good, compete for me, prove themselves worthy of me".

Ask yourself which was the type of love you were giving and which you were receiving. That's just how biology works. Yet another reason why this earth and life suck.

MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Student
Aug 30, 2023
I know. But several people on here did shame her. And that's always out of line.

I hope you're able to move past the hurt soon and be able look back on the good memories for what they are.
yeah i wont acknowledge them, she doesnt deserve that kind of talk, shes a good honest woman. thank you for saying that
I hear you buddy, I so wish I could offer you some kind of suggestion to help you through it, but from my experience "time" is the only cure. Stay strong and good luck!
thank you so much for your words, it means a lot that you can relate to me
Some people care a lot more about convincing themselves they're socially just than sympathizing.

I'm sorry this is such a punch to the gut. It's because you're still reeling from this and couldn't imagine anyone else, which makes it seem like she didn't care about you as much and got over it. That's not necessarily true. This could be her way of coping, and sex is easy to obtain for women, so it would be extra tempting to use it as a crutch.
i got really drunk and stupidly called her last night and she let it slip that she is doing it to cope. it helped me feel a little better, the way she used to talk about me it was so humiliating to find out shes been intimate again.
Unwise imo.

You're technically right but you're dealing with an emotional issues not a rational one.

He obviously still loves her. Just telling him it's none of his business doesn't stop the pain.

His feelings are valid. She's entitled to fuck who she wants but it's understandable if is still in love with her - The thought of her being with someone else can be difficult to take.

This isn't a case of him not understanding it's not his business, it's just how he feels. You cannot just immediately move on and let go.

He's not harassing her or anything, he's just saying that the thought of his ex fucking others is hard to take, and that doesn't make him a bad person.
thank you for this, i feel so manipulative for caring even though i shouldnt. its such a humiliating feeling
If you knew how flooded with dating- and sex-offers that a demographic gets, it wouldn't surprise you that they are able to move on so quickly. I blame men for this. Not the demographic in question.

There are multiple types of "love". One of which is the type: "I will jump in front of a bullet to protect this person. If I hear a noise in the night, I will walk downstairs and protect my special person. I will walk on the side of traffic incase I need to remove this person from harm's way".

And there is another type of love: "I want this person to protect me, provide for me, make me feel good, compete for me, prove themselves worthy of me".

Ask yourself which was the type of love you were giving and which you were receiving. That's just how biology works. Yet another reason why this earth and life suck.
you know this is a really heavy comment on my soul you just made and i mean that in a good way. this helped me shift my perspective a little.

I was an AWFUL boyfriend to her, all of this is my fault. but i do think i was recieving the second type and giving the first. but then why was i so unfaithful? i dont understand myself. i dont know. i feel like im looking for an out to make myself feel better. really she did nothing horribly wrong. i hate myself

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: derpyderpins and Ash