FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
My Ex called me last night. We broke up 2 months ago but he wanted to apologise because his parents kicked him out and he wouldn't have his phone anymore. We stayed on the phone all night and now he's gone. I feel so sad and worried for him. I'm in a different country so I can't help and I don't have money to send him or I would in a heartbeat. He has no food, no phone, no plan, he's schizoaffective and now he will be off his meds. I have no way to contact him. He wrote down all my contact info so I hope I will hear from him eventually. But how will he even get out of this situation. I don't know what to do. I feel so useless. He's had such a hard life and its so unfair things constantly go badly for him. I wish I had money then I would just get on a plane and find him. I need to do something but idk what. I guess find a way to make money so if I do hear from him again I can do something more helpful. I can't stand the thought of him all alone in the dark and cold and rain😭

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: gbi2, LonelyKitten, Sylveon and 3 others
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
You are a kind soul.

In 30 years of my life, I have only had one "relationship", one ex that ruined my life, defamed my dreams and goals. I would do almost anything to make her disabled.
Once upon a time I was very worried about the condition of my friends and helped them. I didn't have many. But after their lies and betrayals - I can't.

It looks like you separated amicably.
I wish you luck.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: FailureToAll and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
So sorry you are going through this. It's a dreadful situation, especially when your ex is in another country.
I hope you can manage to contact him somehow, do you know what city he might be in ?
Maybe a phone call to the homeless shelters, or other organisations may help in locating him ?

FailureToAll

FailureToAll

Student
Sep 9, 2023
So sorry you are going through this. It's a dreadful situation, especially when your ex is in another country.
I hope you can manage to contact him somehow, do you know what city he might be in ?
Maybe a phone call to the homeless shelters, or other organisations may help in locating him ?
I know the city he is in for now but he talked about wanting to go to another state where he grew up and has friends so idk if he will stay in one place or keep travelling until he can get there. He also said he might go to a psych ward and try to join a housing program. But in that case he could be stuck there a long time before they find him a place to stay and I'm not sure they would be able to tell me if he's there even if I rang for confidentiality. But anyway yeah I could try to phone some places if I don't hear from him eventually

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE